Lots of ponies leaving..

Started by ~Durpy, 2012 Jul 10, 03:44:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

~Durpy

Whats with everyone leaving now-a-days?
Has this become a new trend?
"omg I'm going to leave because no one likes me" or "People get on my nerves"
I mean if people don't like you how do you even know this? And if they hate you....well dang hate is such a strong word, and you imply and "EVERYONE" hates you? Comon there is bound to be people who like ya? Oh and another one is that "Moderators do not like me" well this may be biased, they are doing their jobs? derrr...

No but seriously what is going on here :l...there has been a hate fest going around here..
If you don't like something about someone tell them in a nice way, hoping they might change their ways, not rage about it and go all haywire...

I still need some explaining cuz I am vury lawst.  :I
My suitcase full of bees should put a stop to this!!

Crystal Chaos

I am lost, too. Heck, I'm staying here until it is so deserted, I have to respond to myself.

~Durpy

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jul 10, 03:47:32
I am lost, too. Heck, I'm staying here until it is so deserted, I have to respond to myself.

Lol you responded to yourself? You must be getting quite lonely  :]

=P

Crystal Chaos

I have been so lonely, you do not understand. I have conversations with my talking Cadance toy.

~Durpy

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jul 10, 03:53:33
I have been so lonely, you do not understand. I have conversations with my talking Cadance toy.

I wish I had a toy I could talk to...especially a toy that's a pony.
Its 4am...I'm talking to my cable box....
I've actually got a little more insane than before. And this is a fact. I am not lying I am talking to inanimate objects. o.O

I needs help  D:

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: ~Durpy on 2012 Jul 10, 03:57:15

I've actually got a little more insane than before. And this is a fact. I am not lying I am talking to inanimate objects. o.O

I needs help  D:

Here, need a hug?

~Durpy

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jul 10, 03:58:13

I needs help  D:

Here, need a hug?

I'm not sure if I need a hug...does your body contain syrup? I can't really stick around for too long ya know.. ovO

Zygrograxgra

I needs help  D:

I have full conversations with myself. Somehow I am not insane. The conversations are, in my mind, between me and different people or characters, who I sometimes "see"

I dun get what's with this either, and to be honest it is REALLY making me mad. People love you guys, the odds of there being no one who likes you in someway are so astronomically improbable that I'm more likely to find and decide to eat you. (I have no intention of leaving the USA other than on business trips.)
It's probably how every human has a small part of them that needs to feel like the center of attention, and their's either acted up or was already this huge thing.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Lord of Madness

All I can say here is that I would never leave any of you. It does me no good if I'm hurt... just to leave knowing I'd be hurting so many others.  ^-^

Book Smarts

Most are temporary leave due to weather, vacation, or some kind of technological issue  :')

Teal Turken

I'm not sure what's going on either. A lot of the people that are leaving have stated before that they feel welcome and loved here. So....why leave? :\
I'm not leaving unless something really bad is going down in my life or, like Crystal Chaos said, until I'm responding to myself. Last Pony Posting.

Also how did this become a thread about talking to yourself? lol
Don't worry I do it too......ALL THE TIME. ovO

Blues-Music

I won't leave ever also why does everyone post "Aw too bad well you better get going."Why not give them reasons to stay?
"Everypony hates me."Just say that you don't hate them ,and tell them stay honestly this is like the threads about ponies leaving.
Leaving pony:Well i'm leaving
Us:Bye
Leaving pony:My hoof is through the door.
Leaving pony:My other hoof is through to.
Leaving pony:Half of my body is through the the door.
Most of us:*On the phone*I'd like to order a pizza please.
The few amount of us:No stay.
Leaving pony I better stay.

Lusterless Nova

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Jul 10, 07:17:57
I won't leave ever also why does everyone post "Aw too bad well you better get going."Why not give them reasons to stay?
"Everypony hates me."Just say that you don't hate them ,and tell them stay honestly this is like the threads about ponies leaving.
Leaving pony:Well i'm leaving
Leaving pony:My hoof is through the door.
Leaving pony:My other hoof is through to.
Leaving pony:Half of my body is through the the door.
Most of us:*On the phone*I'd like to order a pizza please.
The few amount of us:No stay.
Leaving pony I better stay.
True... True...

Anyway.

I don't get it ether. Of course they have their reasons but it just doesn't make sense. When they really want to tell others that they leave they should be free to do so but... i don't know what to say. If i ever should leave (which i don't think will happen) i will just leave the information in my profile and that's it. I have no intention to bother others with a "I am leaving" tropic.

Lary

At least your worst alicorn Cadence toy talks back. My Twilight plush doesn't say a word to me.

OT: They leave because of me.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Ryo_D_Disk

INSERT RYO RANT HERE
No seriously be warned this is a rant

Spoiler: show
Right I'm going to drop my opinion on the whole I am leaving for _____ Reason. (Mostly because I'm board and I have a comment for once) Personally I think some of the farewell threads are good like say a pony will be missing for X amount of time so there RP's will be on hold but again that type of comment can be said on their RP's.  As for those who leave due to reasons of saying there getting a lot of hate in their life and are leaving for personal reasons I genuinely feel bad for you but again there is good where there is bad.

As for those leaving because they are not enjoying the forums because 1) Nopony talks to me 2) I get a lot of negative comments or 3)No pony reads my posts.
Now I know those 3 examples are extreme but remember 1) if you're not enjoying the forums that's fine maybe you just haven't found your section. 2) if you're getting negative comments on your posts or being harassed  then inform a moderator they are in place for a good reason. And 3) if your posts go unread then it's just bad luck but personally I don't think it's a good reason to leave.

And the final point ill make is if a Pony is leaving because a Moderator dislikes them then the reason may be because you have not followed the rules or done something that is controversial to the site remember they are doing a job for free ill add. There job is to make sure the rules are followed so that all can enjoy themselves and this site stays safe for all the users.

[Ok rant over insert cat here]
[spoiler][IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af258/nightblade968/Kittys/Durpykitty.png[/img]
[/spoiler]

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 10, 08:09:06

At least your worst alicorn Cadence toy talks back. My Twilight plush doesn't say a word to me.

Lary I didn't leave because of you, I was really stressed yesterday morning. My little brother cut his hand the other day and went to the hospital to get stitches. Sorry if I came out like a jerk, but I won't leave. There really wasn't any reason for me to leave, so I won't now. I'm sorry guys.

Tiger

Lary, no one leaves beause of you. It's all in your head.
Besides, I've always thought of you and Octavia as seniors of the forum that shouldn't leave.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

ChilledEagle

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jul 10, 08:33:19

Lary I didn't leave because of you, I was really stressed yesterday morning. My little brother cut his hand the other day and went to the hospital to get stitches. Sorry if I came out like a jerk, but I won't leave. There really wasn't any reason for me to leave, so I won't now. I'm sorry guys.

And there was even more rejoicing~
yay

Pa_Kalsha

Quoteif a Pony is leaving because a Moderator dislikes them then the reason may be because you have not followed the rules or done something that is controversial to the site remember they are doing a job for free ill add. There job is to make sure the rules are followed so that all can enjoy themselves and this site stays safe for all the users.

This.

Of all the forums I've been on, I've never seen someone who the mods 'hated' without good reason. If you think the mods hate you, try looking at your behaviour. Mods don't get to be mods by being vindictive, maybe there's a reason they delete your posts and lock your threads. Is it because you're an arrogant, offensive, spamming troll? (I'm not talking to anyone in particular here, just a hypothetical 'you')
If you really think you're being unfairly singled out, make your case, calmly and rationally, to another mod - that's why there's more than one.

If you think the community doesn't like you, just go.
I they don't like you, why would they care that you're leaving? You're either looking to feed your ego with "oh no, don't leave", or to justify your martyr complex with "fine, sod off then". I will guarantee that 99 times out of 100, it's the former.
Pinkie Pie got a job in a clock factory - she spent all day making faces

www.cheerfulomelette.co.uk

Ozzy

I'm not leaving, I just hardly post anything.  ^-^

Go Up