A pony girl in a pony world

Started by Sweet Brew, 2017 May 04, 19:39:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sweet Brew

When I first saw this it was so annoying.
Now I can't stop watching it!!! DD:

ShadowHoof

Yeah, I'm not a HUGE fan of it, but it's alright.

It's a parody of "I'm a Barbie Girl" song by Aqua, if anyone reading this didn't know.

Night Striker

The animation seems pretty nice, except for that green screen part, that just seems like they forgot about it lol. Though if I'm honest, this just seems weird for me, not sure why but it does.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Diamond Morning

this is going to be stuck in my head forever. sigh

perrykt1

uh know mendela effect on pony girl its not "im a pony girl in a pony world" its know "im a pony girl in THE pony world" so  D: :')  :'( :c o.O >:( BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightshade Star

Oh man this is gonna be in my head fooor the rest of my life.

Mysteli

How about a Fluttershy version? :3

Night Striker

That Fluttershy version was pretty great lol

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Chocolate Munchies

Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Aug 30, 01:48:04The animation seems pretty nice, except for that green screen part, that just seems like they forgot about it lol. Though if I'm honest, this just seems weird for me, not sure why but it does.

I'm not certain, but I think the green screen was left there on purpose so that people can add their own backgrounds if they want to.

Go Up