Equine Absence II (Open/Jump-In)

Started by Gamepaw, 2016 Jun 02, 09:37:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

"Where is my stuff." The wolf growled at the thieving cat.

Super sayian pony

The cat possibly sold it, to whom? I don't know

SCIENCE!!

Princess Cygnus

"At an Inn way farther for you."  As she tries to get up.

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

LilySong

Artemis glared at the cat trapped under Game before repeating her earlier question. "Who are you?"

Princess Cygnus

"That info you have to figure out your self."  As she looks at the cat.

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

LilySong

Artemis hissed. "Oh, but of course." She then turned to Game. "She stole something from you? What did she take?"

Super sayian pony

Spoons, Forks, almost a bowl. I saved it before she took it

SCIENCE!!

Princess Cygnus

2016 Aug 17, 22:35:42 #209 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 17, 22:42:15 by Princess Cygnus
"Well then I must be careful of dropping things next time it wont happen again I can assure you." As she close her eyes and takes a deep breath.

Super sayian pony

2016 Aug 17, 22:58:30 #210 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 17, 23:00:42 by Super sayian pony
So next time you come here your gonna steal more silverware and other things? That's gonna get boring quick if you continue this, Cuz this is just gonna keep happenin and happenin.

//Hidden reference not so hidden

SCIENCE!!

Princess Cygnus

"You do make a good point  However i'm going to find somewhere to sleep tonight in this house."  Gets a better smirk.

Super sayian pony

Well its gonna be hard to move with Game on top of ya

SCIENCE!!

Gamepaw

"You won't be able to get me off of you, it is hard even for me to get myself up." Game said, revealing a weakness as he told the cat what was happening.

Peace Keeper

*- lol oh man. So much flew by in this conversation. Gonna take a whole lotta catching up.

---------------------------------------

Thunga got down from the door handle and walks on by hearing what the others are talking about. He climbs on top of an object to hear from above to catch everyone's conversation.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Princess Cygnus

Pinching the big wolf really hard with the left paw and for the right paw digs with her sharp claws near the skin to make him get off of me.

Gamepaw

Game lets out a yelp and moves his paw away, while putting his full weight onto the cat. "Where is my stuff?" Game commanded.

(300lbs of chubwoof.)

Gamepaw

"Timber, in the cupboard there is some rings." Game stated, coming up with an idea. "Get them for me."

Princess Cygnus

Still snoozing under gamepaw as she use his fur as a tight blanket.

Go Up