Equine Absence II (Open/Jump-In)

Started by Gamepaw, 2016 Jun 02, 09:37:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Princess Cygnus

The window is now unlocked and ready for open procedures.  Opens the window and gets in the house.  Noticing it's clean by the filthy human.

Peace Keeper

Thunga comes by at the front door realizing the commotion and noise coming from there.

Need it open? I could try.

Thunga gets on top of game and with a hop to the door, he scurries up the door as much he can before losing friction and falling. He takes a hold on the door handle and climbs up. Feeling that the handle may open the door, he decides to make a springboard jump on the door handle which springs back up horizontally. Thunga takes a high leap over the door, and with his tail, clings on the handle. His weight plus the fall speed was just enough to turn the handle enough to unlock the door. Thunga, being upside down, puts his arms out reaching to the ground.

I think the door is open. Pull me in to pull the door open.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LilySong

Artemis jumped up, aroused by all the sudden commotion. She watched incredulously as Thunga opened the door, then heard a noise. She turned just enough to see a cat climb in through an open window. Artemis was suspicious of the cat, so she leaped in front of her and hissed before asking, "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

Princess Cygnus

"I came for something I lost be patient.  The lost treasure is here somewhere and I'm erg to find it one last time."  So  if you excuse me i'll be staying here for an up most event of treasure hunting."  As she looks into her eyes.

Super sayian pony

*Timber walked into the room the two cats where in*
Hello there missy.
*Timber said looking at Kyo*

SCIENCE!!

Princess Cygnus

"Ah the timber wolf, I remember you.  I scratched your face, by the way nice scars on the left side of your face."

Super sayian pony

Yeah, Thanks for those. Now for the real Question, What are you doing here?

SCIENCE!!

Princess Cygnus

"Staying here to find the lost treasure, it's some where here and I an't leaving till I find it."  While looking at his face and see such beautiful battle scares.

Super sayian pony

Yeah, No. This is someone's house and if I have to I will make you leave. One way or another.

SCIENCE!!

Princess Cygnus

"Maybe we can make some kind of negations?"

Super sayian pony

:/
Lets see what this treasure is, then we can negotiate

SCIENCE!!

Princess Cygnus

"The treasure has at least 3,000,000 gold coins a few extra gold accessories and jewels beyond your wildest dreams that you may keep as long I get the Keen's Eye."

LilySong

Artemis looked between Timber and the strange cat. "You two know each other?! How did I miss that? And what`s all this about a treasure?!"

Gamepaw

Game slowly waddled over to the room the cats were in and took notice at the cat from before. Growling lightly he attempted to pin the thief under his bulk, until he could think of something else.

Princess Cygnus

2016 Aug 17, 08:54:39 #194 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 17, 08:58:16 by Princess Cygnus
Gets pin and hopeful he doesn't eat me. As I look at the big wolf with the best looking smirk off my face.

Gamepaw

"The thief always returns to the scene of the crime." Game said, remembering something master had said to him when he stole food and went back for more.

Princess Cygnus

Laughs like it was contagious. 

Gamepaw

Game growled at the laughing cat and got closer to their face, hoping his overpowering size and weight would help.

Princess Cygnus

Looking at the big wolfs eyes.

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Go Up