Client is now available to download!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 23, 02:47:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

2007excalibur2007

Guys, where does the launcher download the files to? My C: drive is full and I need to redirect it.
I HAVE NO IDEA!!! ...what to put on here. :U

Lync Volan

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on 2015 Jan 23, 03:20:18
Good point. I am mostly glad that I got it to the menu screen, myself, with not much of a problem. Computer repairs made me worried that there may have been a problem at this point.
Quote from: 1mirg on 2015 Jan 23, 03:20:53
When the launcher is done Downloading, where the "update" text would normally be would be replaced with "play" instead. You can't login to the game servers, but you can do everything else in the menu screen
i see... most of my online game problems happen during Gameplay so it would be strange for me not to show some concern :/

ig1mi

2015 Jan 23, 03:28:44 #22 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 03:33:23 by 1mirg
Spoiler: show
Quote from: 2007excalibur2007 on 2015 Jan 23, 03:26:36
Guys, where does the launcher download the files to? My C: drive is full and I need to redirect it.
It creates a folder called "game" which will be located in the same area as the .exe which would at first be in your Downloads folder
It's better to live in the present than in the past.

_vinyl_Scratch_

HEEEEEEEEEY EVERYPONY ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN. NEXT STOP LEGENDS OF EQUESTRIA

Lync Volan

Quote from: Blitz Freeman on 2015 Jan 23, 03:25:38
Advancement!! I am impressed!  :luna:

Spoiler:  Open it • show

The Race Has Begun!

Selvarn

the loader for 64 bit crashes on startup, any advice?

ig1mi

In-case your still wondering, this is what it should look like when it's done Dl'ing
Spoiler: Complete download in launcher • show

Lync Volan

Uh Oh...
i think i am downloading the 64 Bit instead of the 32 Bit
is that bad :s?

BlackWind94

YAY! Now my computer has the best game ever on it! I love the NEW Launcher for the game by the way.  <3

Mizuki

One small thing I'm confused about myself X3

If you already downloaded the windows 32 bit, do you need to download the windows updater too?

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Lync Volan

Quote from: 1mirg on 2015 Jan 23, 03:33:49
In-case your still wondering, this is what it should look like when it's done Dl'ing
Spoiler: Complete download in launcher • show

pffft you just wanted to beat us in the race lol

Mistpony

Windows Launcher can work in Windows 64 bit? :o
I love My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.
I'am Sorry. I'm not good at English.
Sometimes you have to say, I not understand.
Sometimes I understand, because i use Google to Translate.

LatteShinobi_

This will be my first time playing, and I'm driving the hype train all the way there.

VIDEO GAAAAAAAAMES!!!!  :3
VIDEO GAAAAMES!!!

ig1mi

Quote from: Mistpony on 2015 Jan 23, 03:36:59
Windows Launcher can work in Windows 64 bit? :o
I have a 64 bit operating system and I had no trouble with the launcher. So, I think that is a "yes, it does work with 64 bit"

Lync Volan

last time i checked i think i had a 32 Bit
i hope this 64 bit works... if not i'll have to try that back up 32 bit download which just showed  up after i started downloading the 64 bit :l

ThePonyGuy1998

I have some problems with the launcher. When I run the "Legends of Equestria Launcher.exe", appears a dialogue box saying that WpfLauncher.exe stopped working.

What did I do wrong? :c
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

ig1mi

Quote from: ThePonyGuy1998 on 2015 Jan 23, 03:45:31
I have some problems with the launcher. When I run the "Legends of Equestria Launcher.exe", appears a dialogue box saying that WpfLauncher.exe stopped working.

did u happen to move the launchers location in mid download? or something

Lightning-Thunder

2015 Jan 23, 03:55:49 #37 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 03:57:40 by Lightning-Thunder
Mine wont download it says : unable to read data from the transport connection: an existing connection
what shall i do

im now trying 32bit

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: 1mirg on 2015 Jan 23, 03:53:04
did u happen to move the launchers location in mid download? or something

Nope. I simply downloaded and opened it. First, I needed to download .NET Framework 4.0, and I have it now installed, but when I opened it for second time, it stopped working.

I saw the Task Manager and the program appears, but also appears WerFault.exe. I'll restart my laptop, maybe it can work.
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

mk452001

Quote from: ThePonyGuy1998 on 2015 Jan 23, 03:45:31

I have the same problem, and with all version (32/64/updater). :c

Go Up