Code Lyoko: Equestrian Shadows(Sign-Up RP)

Started by Jcfraven, 2016 Apr 18, 18:33:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

"Indeed. By the way, I was wonderin-" He begins, before hearing something, and turning his head to look at a top-down of where Argemisia is, and noticing three red arrows headed towards her position.

"I'm no expert on Lyoko, but normally in games red is bad, and I'm seeing red arrows approaching quickly to you!" He exclaims.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

FakeSmile

Argemisia: Red arrows?

The mare questioned as she reached the top of the tree. A puzzled expression formed across her face. She couldn't imagine why someone would shot their arrows at her; especially while she was this high up. But just to be safe, the mare took a moment to examine her surroundings. She didn't see any red arrows coming her way, so she shrugged it off and returned her focus back to her own task. While she tried to get a good glimpse of the area she replied,

Argemisia: I don't see any arrows coming at me. How strange; I guess whoever shot them must have missed. . . Though, why aim at me? I don't believe I have done anything wrong.

Her confused expression faded back to her smile as she looked over the forest. She never had a good sense of danger, and usually assumed nothing bad happens to good souls. The mare also didn't really take what Raven said seriously since he compared the danger to a game which made her believe he still didn't think she was real. She didn't have time to entertain him, she had to get out of this place before something awful happens.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

((I'm assuming you realize what I meant, and that your character is simply naive.))

"Not literal arrows, at least, I'm fairly certain not literal ones. I mean an icon of a red arrow approaching you. You're a blue(I forget the actual color) arrow, for reference," He explains.

Suddenly, they reach her position, and fly around the tree, circling her icon. "Do you see anything around you?" Raven asks.

SandFire

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 Apr 22, 18:32:45
It didn't take long after the conversation with his brother for Illusion to take to wandering around, soon finding himself out on the track and field.
Or, more specifically, under the bleachers. Somepony was out there, flying around and looking a bit bored in his eyes.

The unicorn felt a not-so-innocent grin slip onto his face, as his horn began to glow.
He just needed to aim this right... And for that, he needed a few moments to find a sure hit on his target.

Shadow still flies unawares of the unicorn.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

FakeSmile

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 May 12, 11:53:21
((I'm assuming you realize what I meant, and that your character is simply naive.))

"Not literal arrows, at least, I'm fairly certain not literal ones. I mean an icon of a red arrow approaching you. You're a blue(I forget the actual color) arrow, for reference," He explains.

Suddenly, they reach her position, and fly around the tree, circling her icon. "Do you see anything around you?" Raven asks.

(( Yup. Can you put a bit more detail in your posts? I would like to know what she is up against. Pretty hard to reply to this, so I'm just gonna keep my post short. ))

Argemisia watched the creatures fly around the tree. She tilted her head as she tried to figure out what these things could possibly be doing here. With a concern tone, she replied,

Argemisia: I see some winged creatures. They don't look like any bird I have ever seen. This place is rather strange. . . . They don't seem to be attacking me, but to be safe, I am going to head back  to the forest floor.

Argemisia unraveled her silver wings, and let go of the tree. She carefully fluttered to each branch below her and would take a break every so often to catch her breath.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

2016 May 17, 11:47:07 #25 Last Edit: 2016 May 18, 06:34:02 by Jcfraven
Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 May 17, 10:00:37
(( Yup. Can you put a bit more detail in your posts? I would like to know what she is up against. Pretty hard to reply to this, so I'm just gonna keep my post short. ))

Argemisia watched the creatures fly around the tree. She tilted her head as she tried to figure out what these things could possibly be doing here. With a concern tone, she replied,

Argemisia: I see some winged creatures. They don't look like any bird I have ever seen. This place is rather strange. . . . They don't seem to be attacking me, but to be safe, I am going to head back  to the forest floor.

Argemisia unraveled her silver wings, and let go of the tree. She carefully fluttered to each branch below her and would take a break every so often to catch her breath.

((Sorry about the detail aspect, I'll try to do better. I couldn't figure out the name of the creatures at the time(hornets, I think?), and I wanted to allow you situational control as well. I'll edit this later when I have time, to further the roleplay))

The creatures, of which Raven is Clueless as to identity or anything else, intrigues him.

"Not attacking you? That's a bit weird I wouldn't quite trust that though. Is there anywhere sage nearby, that you may be able to go to?" He asks.

Stryder221

Illusion couldn't help but let out a low, evil chuckle as he sent his magic flying, and even though it smacked right into the pegasus mid-flight, all it would've done was give a slight chill to indicate anything was at all wrong. That, and a green glow over the pegasus' eyes.

And, seemingly without warning, the lights went out, the sun seemingly exploding with about as much of a bang as a busted lightbulb.
Who knew what else would happen? Illusion knew, simply because he was running the show now with both sight and sound.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

FakeSmile

(( They may be hornets, but you should
put a description of the creature, even if
Raven doesn't know what it is. I also can't
control a situation if I don't know what my character
is in. ))

[Color=silver]Argemisia: Well, I am working my way down a tree right now so no. Once I am on the jungle floor I'll figure something out. Not to worry though, I figure if I don't act hostile neither will they.[/color]

The mare said rather confident as she continued her way down the tree. The winged creatures still haven't bothered her; which she was a bit relieved about. Their appearance did bother her though. She never saw a creature likes this before, and felt a bit nervous about them flying around. But for her own sake, she tried to stay calm so she could successfully make it down the tree.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SandFire

Shadow suddenly seeing the sun being gone stopped flying before looking around and listening for any sounds of panic before deciding to do anything.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Go Up