Warrior Ponys

Started by crystalzwolf, 2017 Apr 16, 17:13:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

crystalzwolf

As the group was waiting silently for the time to strike, the enemy group was doing
the same. There were 4 clans, each with different types of category's such as
water, fire, ice, and shadows. Each clan had a different leader, if the leader in that clan
died the next mare would take there place. The only ones with a close bond were ice,
and water (both coming from the same form). both clans had to be careful or it would
cost there life...
crystalzwolf

LunarDusk

Welp in that case...Ill make the Shadow clan leader then if that spots free  :]

Name: Night Star
Strength Level: S 1/2
Fury Form: [glow=gold,2,300]SSS[/glow]
Cutie Mark: Blue Star
Height: 4'0 120cm
Born: Cloudsdale
Morality range: White-Gray
Element: Wind
Strength: Is skilled in magic having access to elemental attacks and is best at defensive play such as countering other magic attacks except certain spells that case ailments but can really take a beating especially physical hits, If by chance is fighting foes that are too strong, she starts to use attacks that involve the use of antimatter or spawning really small black holes
Weakness: fire, gets tired easily, has a big habit of holding back out of fear of hurting someone or hurting them too much leading her to use basic spells 99% of the time
Limit break: Elementum-Fires a laser beam thats combined with Fire, Water, Air, Electricity and Earth towards the foe
Limit Break 2: Pollux- Engulfs herself in a sphere of antimatter to enable her to flyfreely and ram the foe (similar to sonic or pikachus final smash)
Dislikes:  seeing others sad, arrogance, hot weather
Spoiler: show
bio:  Night Star is a level headed unicorn who is Lunar Dusk's mother.  At an early age Night Star was raised in Cloudsdale with a group full of mage unicorns.  Curious and determined to go further, she would research in a library to find each and every one of elemental spells to count. After several years of nonstop training, at age 22 her incredible talents were getting recognized by the group of unicorns and even other residents.  Hearing about this, Night Star tried to perfect the highest levels of spells until later on, on her 23th birthday the leader of the group of mage unicorns summoned her to promote her to archmage. Grateful for the respect she was getting, she was wondering whether she was going to attract some jealousy. 3 months later, she began to give birth to a colt who would yet end up as the infamous Lunar Dusk. Seeing how she wanted to live a normal life with the newborn colt, Night said her goodbyes then moved to ponyville just by the edge of the Everfree Forest. After 15 years of raising Lunar, Night Star ended up falling ill and was put in a coma where she'd awaken a few years later and cluelessly wandered around Equestria in hopes of finding her son.

Appearance:

Appearance Fury form (while doing her 2nd limit break Pollux)

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Thunder Spin

Sounds interesting. I guess I'll join.
Spoiler: Thunder Spin • show
Personality: Kind to ponies she meets for the first time. She does not like trying new things. She flies fast and she also draws quickly. Thunder likes making new friends and she wants to make them happy, when they are sad, so she tells them jokes.
Race:Pegasus
Talent: She can draw without a sketch (in paper). Thunder can use some unicorn powers but she does not know it!
Family: Cloud burn (father, 49, officer of pony-electricity factory, pegasus) . Rose skies (mother, 46 - does not work somewhere(housewife) -, pegasus) Lila (dog, female. about 7 years old).
How she get her Cutie Mark: She was in a race when she wanted to draw the skies. She had a piece of paper, so she began to draw it. Thunder drew it really good.
It is an orange bolt with a pencil and blue and purple lines.
Bio: She got born in a popular hospital in Ponyville. She had big wings and that made her parents think why that happened. The doctor said it was normal. "Someponies born with big wings or tall horns. That is what happens and anybody can change it", the doctor said.

Her parents were very happy. When Thunder became 3 years old her parents realized that her wings weren't growing! Her grrandmare, Shadow Lily wanted to teach her the magic powers of a dark pegasi, because she was, but Thunder's mother said that she must learn them by herself when she grows up.

In Thunder's 6th birthday, her parents didn't buy her a toy or something that every parent will buy to their children. Their present was a beautiful dog! Thunder thought that they forgot to buy her something. But quickly she saw a little puppy and she knew that it was for her.

When Thunder became 8 she got her own laptop. It was another birthday present. Her parents told her that she could only use it on Fridays and on the weekends. She was playing games on her new computer for hours. Her father said "You have to stop. You will get blinded and you will wear glasses!" . But Thunder did not pay attention.

A few years later, her mother took her to the oculist to see is her eyes were okay. The oculist said that she has nearsightedness! So since then, Thunder wears glasses when she reads and when she watcher TV and uses the computer. She liked them  and that was weird. Thunder Spin has never told her parents that she was happy she was wearing glasses!

When school opened she had already got a new bag. Some months later she didn't like it. She asked her parents if they can buy her a new one. They agreed but they did not understand why.

Thunder was looking on the internet to find a nice school bag. She spotted a black, white and green bag. She loved it. She showed it to her parents. They saw the price. It was 23$ . Her mother went outside to find that bag. She looked everywhere. Thunder's father was at work. He worked in a little town away from Ponyville. Thunder' mother didn't find the bag. She looked on every shop. In the afternoon her dad comes home with a bag. Thunder came slowly to see the bag. She noticed small details on the bag and she thanked her father for buying that one.

Thunder Spin had really many presents from her parents. She did not want them for herself. She gave some of them to other poor ponies. Her mother always told her to give some of her old clothes ((don't say that ponies don't wear clothes)) and toys. Her mother had no idea that her daughter already does!

Appearance: (dark side)
(Normal side. I know, huge neck x3 )

Additional : Clan Category : Shadows

Aqua Fire

I'll join
Name: Aqua Fire
Clan: Water
Info: Aqua Fire, born in by a mother in the water clan and a father in the fire clan, loved to swim in the water. Most ponys called her Aqua Kit, and often joked about her griffion like tail. She had a hiding place in the waterfalls.
Rank(Are there ranks?): Kit
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

crystalzwolf

2017 Apr 19, 20:16:59 #4 Last Edit: 2017 Apr 19, 20:20:05 by crystalzwolf
(@LunarDusk approved )

Post Merge

(@Thundergirl approved)

Post Merge

(@Aquafire approved)
crystalzwolf

Aqua Fire

It didn't ping because there was supposed to be a space, but it's ok. When do we start?

crystalzwolf

We start today (if u are logged in that is)
crystalzwolf

LunarDusk

Very well...you shall make the initial post  :]
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Aqua Fire

crystalzwolf

crystalzwolf

Thunder Spin

@Aqua Fire you still remember this topic? :(

Aqua Fire

Yes, but I thought we should wait for crystalzwolf to make a form.

crystalzwolf

Name: spark
Clan: fire
Info: spark was born at sunset and always had a interest for space and the sun
she got her cutie mark, witch was three heart shaped rings of fire, after saving a house that was on fire
she loves attention but sometimes she likes to be alone her mane colors is red orange and yellow,she
loves playing and running and loves her friends.

(sry for not making this earlier was very busy on deviant art)   
crystalzwolf

Aqua Fire

(K, let's get started!)
Aqua Kit was playing around in the stream around her territory, when she spotted a mouse(um.. Logic is Magic is my explanation). She suddenly crouched down, and pounced, missing the mouse. It ran out of Water Clan's territory, with a naive little Aqua following behind.

Go Up