The Servers are now Open(Update: The Servers are Closed)!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jul 29, 00:00:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HyperFlare957

For me, I am able to log in in both fullscreen and windowed mode, but when I try clicking on any server in either mode, nothing happens.

Pipkin

2016 Jul 29, 01:17:23 #61 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 29, 01:17:57 by Natfoth
Mac Users, I have no idea how Macs work but try this and see if it helps
Quote from: Ellowee on 2016 Jul 28, 00:19:46
For those having issues on OSX 10.10+ try this

Code Select
unzip LOE*.zip
I had to open terminal

then goto  downloads : cd downloads
then go inside LoE.app : cd LoE.app
then go inside Contents: cd Contents
then chmod MacOS: cd MacOS
then finally
chmod -R 755 LoE

and the Loe.App is runnable now!

If this does not help try using the downloads instead of the launcher
If that doesn't help post here what client you are using and your operating system and what the error is.

Natfoth

Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

Princess Oliver

Hi All,

Right now we are working to address the issues that some people are facing. Please be patient, if you are facing an issue you can help by reporting the issue with some information about what is happening so we can work towards fixing the issue. We can't reply to everyone though, the more we are replying to people the less we are fixing issues.

We're sorry about the issues and hopefully it should all smooth out in the next day.
Princess Oliver
Princess of Arcane Engineering
Programming Co-Lead
[br]

Pezbrony

Quote from: Natfoth on 2016 Jul 29, 01:14:23
FlutterButterflyMLP does it do anything when you click on a server or can you not even get that far?

A lot of use are having this problem. We click a server and nothing happens.

HyperFlare957

My operating system is;
OS X Yosemite
Version 10.10.5

FlutterButterflyMLP

I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

Purple

im on Mac OSX version 10.10.4 

when i open the game, i can get to the server listings, but when i try and click on them, the buttons don't respond. (they light up, but nothing happens)

FlutterButterflyMLP

Quote from: Princess Darcy on 2016 Jul 29, 01:17:23
Mac Users, I have no idea how Macs work but try this and see if it helps
If this does not help try using the downloads instead of the launcher
If that doesn't help post here what client you are using and your operating system and what the error is.

Did all that and it still doesn't work :'(

I'm on Mac OS X version 10.9.5
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

Natfoth

Uploading a new build for OSX to try, will have it in like 15 mins
Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]

FlutterButterflyMLP

Quote from: Natfoth on 2016 Jul 29, 01:22:57

Thanks. ^-^ Let's hope it works.

Thunder Spin

2016 Jul 29, 01:24:08 #71 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 29, 01:27:39 by Thundergirl
I am worried, I dont think that we will join LoE soon. It might be an Alpha-Version issue.
Can anypony tell me if the servers are ; Europonia , Coltorado , Singapone , Americas ? Am I using the correct launcher, it is version 0.2 ?

I also think that it doesn't work for ppl who downloaded it from google  (like meh)  :I  Will it be okay if ppl, who downloaded LoE from google, delete their LoE files and Download the lastest version, from Firefox?

Julien999

Wow... gg myself. Began to buttslide and then the game crash.

Cheesy_Unicorns

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2016 Jul 29, 01:24:08
I am worried, I dont think that we will join LoE soon. It might be an Alpha-Version issue.
Can anypony tell me if the servers are ; Europonia , Coltorado , Singapone , Americas ? Am I using the correct launcher, it is version 0.2 ?

yep i have all those. They are uploading a new download for us so lets hope it works!

Julien999

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2016 Jul 29, 01:24:08
Correct, this is what appears on my screen. (I am one of the most peoples who can join the servers)

Thunder Spin

I hope that nothing's wrong with the servers or with google, because I am really going to delete all my LoE files and download it by Firefox or Opera  o.O

Pezbrony

Quote from: Natfoth on 2016 Jul 29, 01:22:57

Thanks, we appreciate it ^-^

Natfoth

Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]

Thunder Spin

I wont play the game, noo :c . Okay, I have to take a rest, I will try another time ono

FlutterButterflyMLP

Okay. I'm currently downloading it and telling myself it'll be okay...

Go Up