In need of a pony OC

Started by lazyloll, 2015 Jan 31, 00:51:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

lazyloll

Hello ! In the game "Legends of Equestria" I am formally known as 'Nutter Butter'. My colors are a tan with chocolate hair and caramel stripes with a Flannpc Cutie mark.

I think it's just generic colors and name. I need everyponies help for me to search for my main pony OC !

since I started this game with the last OSW It's quite hard for me to figure this out on my own...Would you lend a hoof ?? :3

I would love to hear any suggestions, message me if you need more details about anything !

CrazymattCaptain

I can't tell if you're looking for screenshots that include your pony or if you're looking for someone to draw your pony.

if it's the first then I suggest scouring every thread on this board for screenshots. I've done it a lot of times now and it's fun to learn about who you were playing with based on what they post. :]

if you're looking for someone to draw your pony then head on over to the art requests board http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?board=55.0
The Crazy Pink Pony of The Brony Show
CrazymattCaptain
thebronyshow.net

lazyloll

Quote from: CrazymattCaptain on 2015 Jan 31, 01:01:21
I can't tell if you're looking for screenshots that include your pony or if you're looking for someone to draw your pony.

if it's the first then I suggest scouring every thread on this board for screenshots. I've done it a lot of times now and it's fun to learn about who you were playing with based on what they post. :]

if you're looking for someone to draw your pony then head on over to the art requests board http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?board=55.0

My post was a little confusing. I mean I would like for some people to help me create my main OC pony. As in help me to choose colors and what my name should be. If that makes sense. It's a bit difficult because I have so many ideas going through my head. It would just be nice for someone to help me with this !

CrazymattCaptain

The Crazy Pink Pony of The Brony Show
CrazymattCaptain
thebronyshow.net

Mizuki

I'm trying to design a proper OC for myself too, so I know how ya feel!

But yeah, I think I'll go ahead and move this to the Original Character board :)
EDIT: Okay it's been moved! <3

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Elphyda

Your OC or ponysona (whichever this is you're making) is something that (to some extent) reflects you.  If others were to make your OC for you, it wouldn't reflect you, but instead would the one(s) making it. 

That's jut my bitcoin, though.

Gracie Sky

I honestly don't see anything wrong with the name Nutter Butter, perhaps except for the fact that the name is already the name of a certain peanut butter flavored sandwich cookie.

If you'd like some help figuring out a good name for your OC, I recommend telling me a bit about the OC first. If you haven't thought up a backstory or something like that, that would be an important starting point. You'll have to work from the ground up. However, I'm sure you have some idea about which direction you wanted to take this character, and I'd very much like to read about it.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

lazyloll

2015 Jan 31, 20:07:38 #7 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 01, 00:12:56 by lazyloll
With searching around a little I have found my color pallet ! I am not sure about the mane. I'm thinking long braids or long semi curly hair.

My color pallet is Light blue body, with a white mane with dark brown stripes. Also the cutie mark is a scarf.

I just have no idea for the name ! How she kind of reflect on me is that she is crazy about scarves, constantly wearing them. Loves making them for everypony. Loves hot cocoa and the snow. (I love all those three things) Those are just the main basics.

I just need a name !! I'll probably go to a name generator and see from there.: )

EDIT; I did think of a name, it is "Knit Wise" : )

Go Up