Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: hero4001 on 2014 Aug 07, 15:27:27
I cant wait anymore  D:

I know that feel, but we have no choice. :c
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

hero4001

Dark Spectrum

O-oh, did I type something? Didn't notice. It's not...up there, is it? Sweet Celestia, I hope it isn't something astounding that I just spoiled...

[move] :D FULL SPEED AHEAD ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :D[/move]

Ambergale

I know this may be commented previously, but isn't the download thing should be 1 or 2 days before the servers open?
I mean, they should be now ready to download at least, right? Only 7 and a half more hours...

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Ambergale on 2014 Aug 07, 16:22:36
I know this may be commented previously, but isn't the download thing should be 1 or 2 days before the servers open?
I mean, they should be now ready to download at least, right? Only 7 and a half more hours...

Yeah, they should make available the game now (or 6-7 hours ago), it's rare for them the game isn't here.
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

Puff_Smarts

It would be nice to have the game already on disk, please gave a download links soon. Preety, preety please?

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Puff_Smarts on 2014 Aug 07, 16:29:36
It would be nice to have the game already on disk, please gave a download links soon. Preety, preety please?

All Legends of Equestria players wants the download links now. I don't know what happened.

Puff_Smarts

Quote from: ThePonyGuy1998 on 2014 Aug 07, 16:35:31

All Legends of Equestria players wants the download links now. I don't know what happened.

Well, that would be first time for me, so I am very excited to see how it looks like. Sorry if I was too excited.

hero4001

maybe they frogot to put the downald link or they got  a problem D:

EliteAspect

I've waited 11 hours since it turned to August 7 for me. I guess they still are busy at bronycon or whatever  X3

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Puff_Smarts on 2014 Aug 07, 16:38:43
Quote from: ThePonyGuy1998 on 2014 Aug 07, 16:35:31

Well, that would be first time for me, so I am very excited to see how it looks like. Sorry if I was too excited.

You can be excited all you want. Even though the download link is unavailable, it won't quit the emotion we have. :D

Quote from: hero4001 on 2014 Aug 07, 16:41:45
maybe they frogot to put the downald link or they got  a problem D:

I dunno, but we need to wait, as I said several times.

Quote from: EliteAspect on 2014 Aug 07, 16:43:49
I've waited 11 hours since it turned to August 7 for me. I guess they still are busy at bronycon or whatever  X3

BronyCon was a week ago. They might have forgotten it, or there was an error in the system. I don't know.

Luna Guard

I am so excited for this! :D I am hoping to get a big LAN party going for it, even though most of my family and friends are not fans of MLP. Is the download for the game available yet? I have read that you will be able to download the game "a couple days" before open servers but all I get is the message that the game is not available yet when I pick on the link to download it. And being that this starts tomorrow I would like to be able to download the game itself today.

Somebeing

2014 Aug 07, 17:17:56 #372 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 07, 17:20:52 by Somebeing
I feel like I might be the only one not excited for the game. I think of it more of a big chat box.

I haven't even watched season 2 yet.

Meep. The download link will be up soon.

I've just realized that tomorrow is the three year anniversary since I've discovered the first Equestria Online forums and made an account there.

I had no idea what I was doing at the time.

Niyx

Quote from: Somebeing on 2014 Aug 07, 17:17:56
I feel like I might be the only one not excited for the game. I think of it more of a big chat box.

You do not need to have seen all the seasons to play this.

Somebeing

Quote from: Niyx on 2014 Aug 07, 17:20:24
Quote from: Somebeing on 2014 Aug 07, 17:17:56

You do not need to have seen all the seasons to play this.

I understand that. Still, I think of it more of a large chat box room thing than an actual game.

Since I chat, a lot.

LadyFoxling

"The servers will open to the public at 12:01am EST on August 8th and close at 11:59pm on the 10th." it's 5:22 on August 7th for me. Are the download links being put up now? It would be a terrible waste for the servers to be unused because everyone's downloading at the same time on the 8th ):

pippin97

Can't hold on much longer...  >:(
(at least I can watch the MLP marathon while I wait.)

hero4001

same im wathcing all over again but in japenesse  :D

Dark Silvergun

I'm wondering myself,
I thought the download link would be available by now,
but alas,
it is currently not.

So,
it's Waiting is Magic for now.

Go Up