Funny TF2 moments

Started by Tiger, 2012 Jun 05, 00:03:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tiger

2012 Jun 05, 00:03:39 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 05, 00:15:00 by Tiger
Have you been playing TF2, then something absolutely hilarious happens? Share it! ovO

Once when I was dead, I spectated some of my teammates, one guy was a spy and he actually hid in a bush, and no one noticed him. I was amazed lol

EDIT:

A demoman exploded a sticky bomb after the PL cart rolled over it, and the whole cart flipped o_O

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Rumor

So..I can't explain this funny thing because it's insane.. :s

Ozzy

I got everyone to party on Legion of Ponies the other day

:3

Deviant

I was playin' on a vsh server yesterday, i let my pc connect to the server while i went to get some snack.
When i came back i had already spawned as soldier and i saw that only 3 people remained alive on the server.
Not long after that i heard the announcer announce "your team is dead, good luck"
It showed that saxton still had alot of his hp.

Then suddenly hale jumped in front of me,  i got a very lucky mini-crit which proppeled him into the air (direct hit equiped)
then i just continued to juggle hale until i was out of ammo  (he didn't use his rage for some reason)
So i took out my equalizer and started to hit him, he hit me first which propelled me 'round the map, with just 5 hp left i ran to him trying to land a last hit before i died, but the roles were switched, i killed hale with a critted equalizer hit with just 5 hp left on the counter.

+ it leveled up my S.Equalizer.....

Best way to level up a strange... ever..
Sorry for the long story  X3

Rad Thunder

Payload on Gold Rush. Playing as Sniper with Huntsman.
On offense, I was trying to thin the defense from the windowed loft, (the one you can see where the bomb would enter the final area from).
I guess a Soldier saw me, and tried to rocket jump up to get me. I didn't know, and fired my arrow trying to headshot a Heavy. The Soldier airjumped in front of me at the last second and got headshot, and his ragdoll kept going up!
Funniest thing ever! lol

Lary

16 Medics vs. 16 Medics on Dustbowl. Everyone was mashing their E button whenever possible.

32 man server with no All-Talk. This is a server where silly things like this don't usually happen.

I still can't believe it to this very day.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Doomguy

Silly things that happen in TF2? Allow me to post three videos of my escapades as Demoman!

Tiger

Quote from: Deviant on 2012 Jun 05, 10:11:01
I was playin' on a vsh server yesterday, i let my pc connect to the server while i went to get some snack.
When i came back i had already spawned as soldier and i saw that only 3 people remained alive on the server.
Not long after that i heard the announcer announce "your team is dead, good luck"
It showed that saxton still had alot of his hp.

Then suddenly hale jumped in front of me,  i got a very lucky mini-crit which proppeled him into the air (direct hit equiped)
then i just continued to juggle hale until i was out of ammo  (he didn't use his rage for some reason)
So i took out my equalizer and started to hit him, he hit me first which propelled me 'round the map, with just 5 hp left i ran to him trying to land a last hit before i died, but the roles were switched, i killed hale with a critted equalizer hit with just 5 hp left on the counter.

+ it leveled up my S.Equalizer.....

Best way to level up a strange... ever..
Sorry for the long story  X3

BEST STORY EVER lol
Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Jun 05, 10:18:37
Payload on Gold Rush. Playing as Sniper with Huntsman.
On offense, I was trying to thin the defense from the windowed loft, (the one you can see where the bomb would enter the final area from).
I guess a Soldier saw me, and tried to rocket jump up to get me. I didn't know, and fired my arrow trying to headshot a Heavy. The Soldier airjumped in front of me at the last second and got headshot, and his ragdoll kept going up!
Funniest thing ever! lol

Man, that's just awesome XD
I remember in the previous forums, a guy said he was trying to headshot some guy, and suddenly, dead spy right in his face.
"I almost got a hear attack  :I"
Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jun 05, 11:37:56
16 Medics vs. 16 Medics on Dustbowl. Everyone was mashing their E button whenever possible.

Let me guess... Class Warfare server? :3
Never understimate the power of battle medics!!
Quote from: Doomguy on 2012 Jun 05, 18:03:34
Silly things that happen in TF2? Allow me to post three videos of my escapades as Demoman!

Spoiler: show

All these are awesome  lol
Especially that second one :3

Lary

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 05, 21:59:16

Aww, look at the cute Battle Medic. He thinks he's credit to team.
No. Anything combat-related you can do with the Medic, another class can do just as well, if not better.

But more on-topic. I have a video on TF2 silliness. I'll upload it later today after my classes are over.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Tiger

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jun 06, 07:43:14
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 05, 21:59:16

Aww, look at the cute Battle Medic. He thinks he's credit to team.
No. Anything combat-related you can do with the Medic, another class can do just as well, if not better.

But in a Class Warfare server, where it's one whole team of one class vs another whole team of another class, battle medics won against soldiers!

Blues-Music

I was playing as sniper with the huntsman then I shot an arrow in the air after that I looked up seeing a rocket jumping enemy soldier trying to rocket jump to the roof of the bridge on CTF 2fort to go back to his base ,but on his jump my arrow landed on his head then he fell on me sadly the server didnt allow replays.

hyper drive [HD]

cool how do you make server?  o_O

Ozzy

This is what we Haylanders are doing while waiting for LoE.

hyper drive [HD]

wait ozzy do you have a server?

Ozzy

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Jun 09, 16:39:13
wait ozzy do you have a server?

Mr. Darkling had a server, sadly due to time and money issues, it is no longer running.

Me and the rest of the Haylanders now tend to frequent Legion of Ponies and Durpy's

Go Up