jobs and careers

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2013 Jan 30, 01:07:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jenzy

I dunno. Long posts get nothing :P

From what I said earlier, I find myself trending to art.

And... I'm having Art again this next semester! I'm pushing it! B)

Tekner

My absolute dream job would basically be Notch's job: Be the owner/founder of a hugely successful indie game design firm. Though, I will admit that while I absolutely love programming/engineering and have been doing it for about nine years now, I'm probably more passionate about acting and voice acting too. I always tell others that I've been somewhat of an outcast my whole life and had to learn acting early on to be able to ease my immersion in society. That's probably not far from the truth either. I can get super-technical and introverted at times, but am no stranger to getting on stage and letting it all out all the same. I've not met too many people with both those traits.

Currently I'm working on Legends of Equestria (yes I consider that a job, though it has no monetary pay), a few short-term jobs making apps for people, and am close to securing one or two full-time programming positions at a couple firms. If only acting were an easier profession to enter into without already knowing someone in the business, I'd probably be all over it.

TwilightNight

..hrmm... Never really thought about this much. The teachers always thought up random things for me anywhere from 'farmer' to 'president'....

If i could always just write books or even poems, that might work? I mean, Kindle has a self publish?

Eh. I dunno.

Go Up