(New Forum Theme Discussion) MY LITTLE PONIES!!

Started by Liska, 2012 Sep 21, 23:36:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Little Judas

2012 Sep 22, 05:20:10 #40 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 22, 05:24:46 by Little Judas
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 22, 05:02:55
Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Sep 22, 04:53:29
As a side note: the Youtube-BBC-logo looks a bit different.
To me it just spells out "YouTube".

Was that sarcasm? I need to know if I'm the only one who's getting a "broken image" picture on that button. :I

I can see now how that could have been a joke but no, the icon wasn't there.
I this section I'm always dead serio... I'm sorry, I can't say that with a straight face.

Quote from: AnyaSmash on 2012 Sep 22, 05:10:28
Oh, silly me. How could I have forgotten that little icon?  X3
Ctrl F5, should be there now.

Thanks.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Julius

2012 Sep 22, 05:23:59 #41 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 22, 05:31:44 by Julius
Quote from: AnyaSmash on 2012 Sep 22, 05:19:32
Julius, since you're here, could you tell me how the page width is looking on your phone? :o

Take a look for yourself! It's actually way better, now that you pointed it out.
Spoiler: show

Edit: Should I post Spoiler tags on these images, since I'm posting so many?
Purr~

Liska

Fantastic! ^-^ Thank you, good sir.
We'll be working on moving those rainbows back so they're less of a nuisance.
(And yes, spoiler tags would probably be a good idea. ;))

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: AnyaSmash on 2012 Sep 22, 05:26:52
Fantastic! ^-^ Thank you, good sir.
We'll be working on moving those rainbows back so they're less of a nuisance.

It looks like you've already moved them to the sides, which is helpful too.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

2012 Sep 22, 05:33:24 #44 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 22, 05:40:41 by Julius
Woah! Now make those rainbows go to the bottom of the screen!  :3

Edit: Site's improving by the minute! Awesome! Guess I'd like for the Unread/Replies buttons to be like the old ones, I'd like to see my Avatar up there and... Perhaps the old purple "New" tags on unread posts, or something similar.

Overall, new layout keeps growing on me, to be honest. Glad I can be of help too! :D
Purr~

Liska

Rainbows should be fixed with the mobile phone layout. ^-^

Little Judas

When multi tasking with ponies and something unimportant, I slide the windows to the sides, Windows 7 style.
But the images from the layout don't all shrink or try to fit in the smaller window.
When I make the window smaller, let's say 1/2, I get this:

And when I scroll sideways, it looks like this:

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words

Tekner

We're aware of the depth issue with the rainbows. It's not as easy as it seems to fix. For now, just do your best to not try to manually change your browser's width :\ We'll fix it eventually.

Julius

Quote from: AnyaSmash on 2012 Sep 22, 05:48:39
Rainbows should be fixed with the mobile phone layout. ^-^

Eeyup! Perfect on the iPhone now. Even when turning it sideways, I don't get what Judas gets.  :]
Purr~

Liska

Ah yes, Judas. I have tried that and it does the same to me.
At least the elements don't overlap like they used to, but this since most of the major problems are seemingly fixed we're going to call it a night for tonight and hopefully continue fixing the rest in the morning. :D

Julius

Sweet dreams Anya! Thanks for the help. :)
Purr~

Little Judas

Quote from: AnyaSmash on 2012 Sep 22, 05:55:14
Ah yes, Judas. I have tried that and it does the same to me.
At least the elements don't overlap like they used to, but this since most of the major problems are seemingly fixed we're going to call it a night for tonight and hopefully continue fixing the rest in the morning. :D

Sorry forgot about timezones, it's just noon here, goodnight.

Liska

Moved to the rightful board now, please keep posting any errors or issues you encounter here and we'll be sure to fix them as soon as we can. 8D

Zygrograxgra

I just woke up, I'm on my Mac now...
My eyes are on fire.
They burn with the fury of a thousand suns.
Bright colourful stuff because it's about bright colourful ponies? Sure, as long as it doesn't cause ocular pain.

I just tried dimming it. Nothing different.
It's not just the brightness, it has to do with the mix of colors themselves and some such stuff.
Please give us the option to use either a second version of this that is much, much darker, or the option to use the old board.

Post and preview buttons don't fit in at all with the new theme.
Ach... I'll be back later, I need tolet my eyes stop hurting...

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Little Star

I love it. It makes me really happy and it is uplifting  ^-^

Lary

I liked having my avatar up top, and the Legends of Equestria logo just seems to be redundant and takes up so much space. Plus, the text telling me I'm logged in is too small.

Everything just seems much smaller; the text, the new post button, the info at the top, all the interactive buttons... It's like this forum turned into the kind of forum I don't like browsing.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Little Judas

2012 Sep 22, 08:44:39 #56 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 22, 08:46:52 by Little Judas
Quote from: Lary on 2012 Sep 22, 08:35:21
I liked having my avatar up top, and the Legends of Equestria logo just seems to be redundant and takes up so much space. Plus, the text telling me I'm logged in is too small.

Everything just seems much smaller; the text, the new post button, the info at the top, all the interactive buttons... It's like this forum turned into the kind of forum I don't like browsing.

*press CTRL + Numpad +* one tini tiny tap should suffice.

Lary

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Sep 22, 08:44:39
*press CTRL + Numpad +* one tini tiny tap should suffice.

I knew about that, but doing that makes some of the smilies, and some of the other small pictures on the site, a little blurry.

Besides, that doesn't solve the logo taking up half my screen when I click on a link.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Zaner-Boy

May I make a suggestion? Since it seems to be about 50:50 for those who like the new layout and those who don't, why not put an option somewhere in the account options as to which theme you want to use?

Snowy

When I came on I got confused...and thought it was just my computer. Now I have no idea where anything is. I'll get used to it soon though...

But other than that... I like it. I like the rainbows and everything.I just kinda miss having my picture shown on the top. But like I said before, i'll get used to it.

((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Go Up