Go Down

Melody Rose

Name: Melody Rose (duh.)

Race: Pegasus

Color: A light brown

Mane: Black

Cutie Mark: Blank Flank

Talent: Unable to find special talent.

Personality: Very caring and loyal, but can be somewhat stubborn. Loves being hyperactive, but can turn very quiet around a big group of ponies, especially those she doesn't know. Is very modest. Tends to get aggressive but quickly shuts down in some rare moments. Is a hard dedicated worker, but can easily start to daydream.

Bio: Born in a city of snow, where she lives with a wealthy family of a mother, a father, and three sisters. She was the youngest of them all. Her mother despised her and neglected her as well as her sisters as they teased and mocked her. Her father too busy with work to ever notice or care for her. She was the only one as a Pegasus in a family of Unicorns but her grandmother was a Pegasus as well and was the only was to show compassion towards Melody. But as she grew, her grandmother showed less and less, and her mother and sisters grew more colder towards her. Even when she went to school, all the fillies had Cutie Marks already but she was the only Blank Flank and so she was picked on even there as well. Though when the fillies try to mess with her she was able to fight back at least giving a hard buck in the face, but it didn't stop the hatred and aggression towards her. Having enough she decided to run away, leaving her cruel world behind her and trying to find her own place as well as her cutie mark. Whats a pony with out a cutie mark? Scared she would still get picked on she practice's painting a cutie mark on her blank flank. Only a few times where she almost got caught. She traveled many places in Equestria, even almost out of Equestria but deem it was too dangerous for a lone Pegasus. Especially one who could hardly fly. During her travels, she befriended a Griffon name Turquoise, but was shorten to Tori since the Griffon despised her name. As she continued to travel, it was the season of Winter and was in a terrible blizzard. She collapsed in the cold snow thinking it was the end until somepony saved her. The pony was name AppleJack, and grateful for saving her she wanted to help with Sweet Apples Acre's until she pays with her debt. Since there weren't any rooms for her in AJ's house, they made a house somewhere near the Acre's for her. In thus she settled in Ponyville where she slowly started making many friends.

But her story doesn't end their. It was the only beginning of a story to take place in many different directions. Thus, why I wish to roleplay her as my main character.  Sadly I don't know how to roleplay so well.

This is technically my ponysona, but aswell a o.c. Still I tend to make changes as I go on, but I actually figured her out already the only thing I need to work on right now is her design.

At first her appearance was something like this (an actual old drawing):

Then, if you didn't see my avatar picture this is the next version (but this is actually a younger version of her, base drawing):

Any Questions, I'll try my best to answer them.

Rumor

Why's she so cheerful?

Melody Rose

Quote from: Rumor on 2012 Jun 03, 21:58:51
Why's she so cheerful?

To try to hide away and forget her cruel life. But though, there were few times when she was happy for one part, then suddenly she would break down crying.

But, she does enjoy her life so far and is really grateful she has so many loving friends. Yet, sometimes it would look like she would be forcing it, a smile of happiness. She hides her pain and doesn't really like sharing it with any pony.

Rumor

Quote from: Melody Rose on 2012 Jun 03, 22:13:46
Why's she so cheerful?

To try to hide away and forget her cruel life. But though, there were few times when she was happy for one part, then suddenly she would break down crying.

But, she does enjoy her life so far and is really grateful she has so many loving friends. Yet, sometimes it would look like she would be forcing it, a smile of happiness. She hides her pain and doesn't really like sharing it with any pony.
I have an OC I'm creating that acts like her a bit..

Melody Rose

Quote from: Rumor on 2012 Jun 03, 22:24:17
Quote from: Melody Rose on 2012 Jun 03, 22:13:46
Why's she so cheerful?

I have an OC I'm creating that acts like her a bit..

Oh, well, truthfully. This is something I somewhat act really..
I forgot to mention that somethings of Melody relate to me which is the reason why my username is Melody Rose.

Moonlight Paradise

I know what you feel. I'm going over some bumps in life right now, but not even my best friend would realize it. That was what I was thinking when I made Moonlight a lost princess. How am I special? Who is the real me? I know I have something special out there, but sadly, reality continues to ruin my life.  :I  :l
I forgot about the show for a while and when I turned back there were ponies everywhere.

Melody Rose

Well I can't really say my life a pain, just I'm the one making it a pain. But yeah I can somewhat relate to what you say. Reality or life isn't fun, its hard and sad but it also has it's good times. Yet you still have to work hard to reach what you want to be even if it knocks you down you just have to keep trying.

Also I made this in 15 minutes because I was bored. (random)

Go Up