My O.c: Stella in the progress.

Started by Melody Rose, 2012 May 24, 23:07:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Melody Rose

I'm no writer or anything but I felt like I should really post more often now and well, I thought of trying to post my very special o.c and hopefully will be the only Anicorn o.c I will ever have.
Basically I'm going to post on how the o.c was first going to be like. How it might be will be in the next post once I get everything lined up. Again I'm not much of a thinker or a writer of anything creative. And after that post will hopefully might be the final cut in the next.  So here we are..>>>>

My First Idea

Name: Stella De'von MoonTail
Race: Alicorn (Unicorn and Pegasus)
Color: Light Blue  (a picture will be posted later, not a very good one really but again first thoughts)
Mane: A light blueish-purple
Cutie Mark: A falling star, originally. (but in the picture is just a star)
Talent: Creating Stars

In the story "Super Nova" (A story I always thought in my head)

(This is a bit hazy, this was a long time ago, but I'll try to put this in short and not so confusing, even though it is confusing )

Stella D Moontail was a Princess in the Lost Realm, a young small filly living with her mother Nova Moontail in their majestic palace. The Lost Realm was the home of many Alicorns, and a few Earth, Pegasus, and Unicorn ponies. Stella was beloved by all but her closes and best-friend was her guard pony, Shadow Rave who was a Pegasus. Then a dark shadow crossed over the Lost Realm,and dark shadowy creatures started to attack. The "Shadow Queen" appeared in the castle attacking everybody. Nova quickly told Shadow Rave to take Stella to a safer place because she was an important part of their continuous legacy. Before the two left, they watched as the "Shadow Queen" devoured her into a void of eternal darkness. Then more creatures took chase of the two as they watched the Lost Realm be devoured by darkness. ( I forgot to mention the Lost Realm is a very large floating isle) They escaped into another realm, but was continued chased by the shadowy creatures. Shadow fought back the best he could but Stella was knocked out and was heading towards a small world and into a place called Equestria. There she crashed, breaking a wing, as well lost her memory and was founded by one of the main six ponies. Slowly she began to heal and took notice on how she was able to make stars. Then the shadow creatures came back attacking the ponies of Ponyville, Stella, and the main six. They were able to survive the attack as Shadow Rave came to help them. But soon after warn that the "Shadow Queen" was coming closer and if she was to come to this world, she would also devour it with her darkness. Sadly, he mentions that Stella must perform "Super Nova". A powerful attack that would destroy all the evil shadow creatures and the Shadow Queen itself, but the main six refused believing their must be another way. As they tried to ward of the "Shadow Queen" and her minions, it was almost hopeless, so with great sorrow Stella sacrificed herself thanking the main six and everyone in ponyville. With a burst of speed, she shoots up into the sky, glowing brighter and brighter then finally after a short second... A large blast so intensely bright spread all around but only lasted for a few seconds. In the end Stella dies.

Clearly not the best story, haha. But that is where she is originated from. It been too long for me to remember how her personality went, what I know she was a very sweet yet curious pony.

Though that's all I can remember so far, but will put the new changes hopefully in a few days.

Thats all  X3

Facts about "Super Nova"

• The "Shadow Queen" was actually an older sister of Stella, but since of her deformity, no one liked her nor wanted to go near her. By running away she comes across a cave where a sinister aura surrounds it. Entering, a shadowy mist overtakes her, feeding off her hate for everyone who despises her creating the "Shadow Queen"

• Though I soon took that out because it related too much with Luna

• During the story, when Stella wing recovers, she can fly very fast, faster then Rainbow Dash who then gets jealous of her flying abilities. Losing a race to Stella only made her hate her more but gave truce soon later. ( I can't remember why)

• The story was initially long because it had smaller stories during throughout the story, but didn't really want to add all of it while I was describing it.

• Even with the newer changes I did with Stella, the story title "Super Nova" is still used because in the newer version of the story, it brings a huge conflict with the small filly Alicorn.

• Shadow Rave is removed from the newer version because there is no more Lost Realm, nor Shadow Queen.

I'm terrible with facts  >.<

Melody Rose

Bleeeh  :P

Well, this is old but my first thought of Stella D Moontail. But soon, hopefully soon, I can make new changes.

Rumor

Quote from: Melody Rose on 2012 Jun 03, 20:48:25

Well, this is old but my first thought of Stella D Moontail. But soon, hopefully soon, I can make new changes.
You need to take request.. DD:

Also, cool OC!

Melody Rose

Quote from: Rumor on 2012 Jun 03, 20:55:23

Also, cool OC!

What do you mean by take request?
Sorry, sometimes at first I somewhat understand, then my mind goes  :0 ??? (I has somewhat a derpy mind)

and thnk you  X3

Nala Valor

Quote from: Melody Rose on 2012 Jun 03, 21:05:51
Quote from: Rumor on 2012 Jun 03, 20:55:23

Also, cool OC!

What do you mean by take request?
Sorry, sometimes at first I somewhat understand, then my mind goes  :0 ??? (I has somewhat a derpy mind)

and thnk you  X3
Take art request. People ask you to draw there OC. You can do it free or do an art trade or simply don't do request

Melody Rose

Ooooh, I don't think I can do that yet, I ain't much of a good drawer really. And again I forgot to mention I was using a base at the time aswell.

Moonlight Paradise

"You, my dear, have DE MAGIKS!  8) Could you model my new dress, Starbreak?"
I forgot about the show for a while and when I turned back there were ponies everywhere.

Go Up