Can anyone think of a name?

Nala Valor

:\ I have no idea...

But why does the colors look familiar?

Rumor

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 May 18, 08:33:48

It's not the exact color scheme of Stary Night, Stary Night is a light purple, this is a light blue and a light purple, stary nights mane/tail has light pink. >.< Either way I'm sorry if I'm stealing his OC colors!  >A<

Gracie Sky

I always wanted to name a Therapist pony "Basket Case", but he doesn't look like one. He actually looks like a Therapist.

When I see him, the word "Cushion" comes to mind. It has a double meaning with his cutie mark and the sort of personality he most likely has. Now the tricky part is figuring out a complimentary word for that name to complete it.

The best shot I see for this character is a color reference. Thankfully, he's Lavender. Lavender sounds nice next to Cushion. Although... it does sound like he's a cushion instead of a pony with that sort of name... I think that's the best I'm going to do, though.

Lavender Cushion.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Rumor

Quote from: Gracie Sky on 2012 May 19, 18:06:19
I always wanted to name a Therapist pony "Basket Case", but he doesn't look like one. He actually looks like a Therapist.

When I see him, the word "Cushion" comes to mind. It has a double meaning with his cutie mark and the sort of personality he most likely has. Now the tricky part is figuring out a complimentary word for that name to complete it.

The best shot I see for this character is a color reference. Thankfully, he's Lavender. Lavender sounds nice next to Cushion. Although... it does sound like he's a cushion instead of a pony with that sort of name... I think that's the best I'm going to do, though.

Lavender Cushion.
Ok that's his name!

CptWaffles

Well seeing as he's a therapist and he deals with other ponies' mental troubles, how about Happyplace or Happy Thoughts? And yes Happyplace in one word because Happy and Thoughts and be used to call him by, but calling him Place sounds weird to me. It's just an idea.

If life gives you lemons, well, do whatever you want to do with them.

PrincessButton

2012 May 20, 01:54:42 #6 Last Edit: 2012 May 20, 01:57:33 by Pinkie Pie

I know why...
Dragnmastralex

edit: oh just kidding you already mentioned Starry Night.  x3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Rumor

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 May 20, 01:54:42

I know why...
Dragnmastralex
I asked him though! Don't think I stole. :c

PrincessButton

Quote from: Rumor on 2012 May 20, 01:57:49
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 May 20, 01:54:42

I know why...
Dragnmastralex
I asked him though! Don't think I stole. :c

No of course not! I just noticed that you mentioned him earlier. I didn't think you stole it, I thought it was a coincidence. :) No worries.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Go Up