Pascalo Beach [SIGN-UP]

Started by alexandas, 2014 Jun 02, 01:06:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ChibiGrrl

2014 Aug 21, 23:25:30 #28960 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 21, 23:32:40 by ChibiGrrl
Crimson and Silver quickly shook loose from their bonds. In the few precious moments that the mercenaries stood confused when the spell ended, Silver hurled himself into the herbal bath.
Crimson turned and quickly picked up the chains in his mouth, the ends had been sitting in the hot coals near the forge.
As the four mercenaries rushed forward, Crimson whipped at the attackers with the red hot chains, dealing some stinging blows and holding them back.
"Whitewash, good to see you friend." Crimson said through gritted teeth. He began to breath heavily from the exertion.
Silver leaped out of the stone vat and snatched up a a shovel near the forge. There was still some gray in his mane, but he was strong enough to stand on his own now.
"Well done lad, now let's get out of here!" he said, staring down the mercenaries. Silver scooped up a large pile of burning coals, then threw it full force at the mercenaries. They screamed in agony as they were hit.
Both stallions dropped their makeshift weapons and retreated quickly up the passage, taking Whitewash with them.
~~~

Sweet had developed a charlie horse in her back from sitting upright for so long. She tried shifting her weight to relieve some of the pain when the mercenary stallion walked up from behind and punched her in the head, knocking her over in the chair. "Quit yer movin' around. There's no use trying to escape, you little welp." he growled. Sweet gasped soundlessly at the sudden pain in her head.

Suddenly, the stallion gasped and fell to the ground, making gurgling noises as a yellow aura surrounded his head and neck. There was a faint snapping sound and then he went still.
"Incompetent fool, any damage to you now would compromise the experiment." the unicorn stallion said icily.
He roughly set the chair upright again, Sweet was dazed from the sudden impact. She tried blinking the stars from her vision when she felt a warm liquid fall into her eye. She shook her head, then realized that she had started bleeding.
With a flash of yellow magic, the bleeding stopped and the pounding in her head faded away.

The unicorn stallion levitated the body to block the door, then turned back to his notes with a bored expression.
"You need not thank me, all I ask is that you do as you're told when the experiment starts." he said quietly. Sweet bit her lip as she bowed her head, her thoughts spinning wildly.

Greyscaleisme

((Checks busy tonight))
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Luminescence

((Man, that is sad. We will miss you Check!))
The sound of light scuffling reached Sveta as he sat, contemplating the madness of the book before him. He turned his head toward the sound, wary of the possible danger. He moved to flatten himself beside the door, waiting.
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

DawnsEmbrace

White nodded, numbly.  It would take a few moments for him to regain his composure.
The only true comfort he could take was the weight of Sanguine at his side.

Trying to speak, White cleared his mind as they galloped.
"There should be a large rock blocking a passage down where I came from, that's where they've taken Sweet!"
<br />

ChibiGrrl

Silver and Crimson both nodded as they galloped. Up ahead, they could see that the secret passage had been left open.
"It's just up ahead." Crimson panted.
"Then we'll take it." Silver replied.
The stallions rushed through the passage, then quickly slid the passage shut. They both turned and looked up the stairs leading to the floor above.Steeling himself, Silver took the lead and trotted slowly up the stairs first. Crimson silently followed, his ears perked for any sound of attackers ahead of them.
The three stallions arrived in the passage, pausing warily as they saw the two doorways were ajar.
Silver and Crimson turned to look at Whitewash, awaiting his instructions. He knew where Sweet had been taken, so he knew more of this place than either of them did.

Luminescence

Sveta heard the tramping of several ponies coming up the stairs, and stood by, waiting for movement or sound to determine whether this was well, or for ill.

Though that booming sound from the door being shut did little to reassure him.
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Greyscaleisme

Grey was one the alert, trying to break through the wall next to the door.

DawnsEmbrace

White quietly took a lead, making slow and careful steps towards the doors.
He thought of which one to take, and decided on the nicer, polished one.
"This one looks promising, though looks can be deceiving."
White took a few steps towards the door.

[[Hm...I'm sensing a small glitch in who's where at the moment...Probably nothing.]]
<br />

Luminescence

((Sorry guys, I have to bail.))

PlatinumJoystick

Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

DawnsEmbrace

<br />

Greyscaleisme

((Grey is banging away at the wall next to White :P))

((Bye Lumi!))

Checkmate

((I'm here.  What'd I miss?))

DawnsEmbrace

[[Next to, as in...In the same room?]]
<br />

ChibiGrrl

Silver and Crimson followed Whitewash, staying back a little just in case he had to retreat quickly.
They both tensed as the banging from within the room continued.

(( I'll explain in the OOC Check ^^ ))

Checkmate

((Alrighty.  Check had entered the cave and was exploring, so he may run into White and the others, or he may find Sweet.  Your choice.))

Grizzly

((i'm here if you're wondering, just don't want to be in your way ^-^ I'll play once the 'danger' is over))
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Checkmate

Checkmate rubbed his hoof along the wall, before letting his horn glow and revealing the secret passage.  Hmph.  Too obvious.  Checkmate stepped up and saw familiar faces.  White, Grey, Silver, Crimson?  How'd you beat me here?

Greyscaleisme

2014 Aug 22, 00:36:11 #28978 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 22, 00:39:03 by Greyscaleisme
((Ivory is beatboxing with Joy downstairs if you want to play Grizz!))

Grey looked over at Check Beats me, but now there are three unicorns here! We can open this door now.

PlatinumJoystick

Joy smiled and continued. He's got skill, I can say that for certain.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Go Up