Mini RP II (Jump-In)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 26, 14:36:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

A biologist. Sounds cool. I used to watch a lot of Animal Planet. I'm more into anime now. Wait, since you are one, do you know if the wolf is a natural size or did it shrink too or born small?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

(I thought you preferred leaving out the continuity between RPs. :3)

"Physically and Biologically, he is 100% wolf. It is as if someone took a normal wolf and just scaled him down." Raven began, thinking of the little studies she has down regarding the collection of miniature creatures. "And, according the unicorns I work with there is not a trace of size alteration magic on him."

"Apart from his added weight, he is a normal wolf. I actually came across him by accident, he had somehow made his way into my cereal box and when I went to pour it, out he came eating the flakes and drinking my milk." Raven reminisced.

Aqua Fire

Shade was still wobbling, then fell down with a tiny but audible bang, which shouldn't even be possible since he's a shadow
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Gamepaw

Game waddled himself over to the thud and sniffed the shadow, investigating it.

Go Up