Lycanthropy II (Jump-In)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Jan 30, 03:06:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SandFire

2017 Feb 28, 19:40:30 #40 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 28, 19:43:41 by SandFire
((Assuming that winged wolfs can do this))
Shadow looked back down to see if any thing was going on when she saw a group of ponies with dog catching equipment heading to the alley that she and the others were just in. Looking more closely she could see that they already have a few in a specialized carriage next to them. Deciding to help the three wolves she caused a rainstorm that covers sight.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Aqua Fire

Illusion turned around, and saw the ponies. He ran quickly with the other wolves.
[glow=red,2,300]RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!!!![/glow]
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Peace Keeper

Peace hears the demon wolf to RUUUUUUUUUUUN, and Peace picks up his pace with Game levitated on him. He is starting to feel a bit exausted in magic for lifting the fluffy wolf, so he decides to set him on his back while using his magic to hold him lighter on his back. He turns around to see what was going on, but the thick rain made it hard to see what was going on beyond that. Perhaps they were being chased and the wolves above helped cover their view to help them escape better.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game heard the shouts of the other wolves and flinched in response, he didn't want to be caught and judging by the fact he was now being carried on the pony wolf's back he might end up getting them caught as well.

Aqua Fire

Illusion started to run faster, catching up with the wolves.

Peace Keeper

*-Sorry for a long silence x3

------------------------------

After a long running awayfrom thetown and the ponies,  they arrive at some locations in a small thin forest where Peace rates and lays thefluffy wolf to the ground and rests himself.

Are... They... Gone? Gosh i am sick like this.what are we gonna do now?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Aqua Fire

"Don't ask me," Illusion said. "I'm not a pony-wolf hybrid. How am I supposed to know?" He then thought a minute. "They are probably try to catch you guys, you know, 'cause the Wings and.. Uh.. Pony-like parts. You gotta hide."

Peace Keeper

Probably. I dont believe they ever saw anything like us. I never seen anyone like you guys, except for this fluffy wolf. Is like we are alien to them.

Gamepaw

Game sat and listened, somewhat disagreeing that by comparison he was normal.

Aqua Fire

Illusion looked at the wolf. "Maybe they might want him, too. Cause.. Um.. Reasons..." He said, not wanting the wolf be left out.

Peace Keeper

I doubt anything much will happen to him since he is a regular wolf. To us definitely will happen. Just wish Peacekeeper was here. I don't know what happened, but I know he will understand. But he's not here in town. He's at home.

Gamepaw

"I'd probably be sent to a circus or something." Game said, finally speaking up. "I`m not exactly normal and I don't want to be sent back into the forest." He finished, knowing of his lack of survival skills.

Aqua Fire

"Where exactly is 'Home'?" Illusion asked.

Peace Keeper

To Game: Didn't know you can talk as well, then again I guess I can hear wolves speak as a werewolf. I don't have to worry of a circus, I probably gonna be taken to a secret site to get tested on.

To Illusion: I don't know. I can't get back to my home knowing they are gonna hunt me down, plus I don't want to danger my family if they did let us stay. Guess we can either stay out here be safe, or just go back and try not to get caught.

Gamepaw

"Poked and prodded. Just by two different types of people." Game offered, knowing he'd be a target for the foals due to his fluffy and soft nature.

Peace Keeper

Poked and prodded? Oh, I am guessing foals coming up to you, right?

Aqua Fire

@SandFire
Illusion looked around.
[glow=red,2,300]So, where is the winged wolf?[/glow]

Gamepaw

"Yeah." Game replied, not finding the idea all that good.

Go Up