A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

Akilas

A few moments a whas having that problem in the town then when i want to go to evershade forest whas the same now i can't enter in the game because don't spawn my character
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

cloudwilk

At least a night view of Cloudopolis is beautiful :3

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Darkness24

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 14:27:43
makes me wonder why its "Low" Priority

Might be becaus its something that cant be fixed easly

Lync Volan

why do they even have that "Aerial view" thing?
is it just a fancy opening or does it serve the loading purpose? :s

Funnel Twitch

2015 Jan 24, 14:30:52 #545 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 14:34:54 by Funnel Twitch
Quotemakes me wonder why its "Low" Priority

Because it's the devs who check the box, read the tickets and chose the priority. But I think they got other buisness to deal with than change this for now....

And having 50 posts about the same problem make difficult to see the others bug reports.

my_name_is_not

2015 Jan 24, 14:31:00 #546 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 14:33:16 by my_name_is_not
Quote from: Leo Rave on 2015 Jan 24, 14:20:18
It's only a matter of time.  Soon. Very soon.  ovO
Nah, I'm just kidding. Just gotta be patient and keep our diligence up.  ^-^

At mine it's already 20:30. And The OSW stops at the week-end end, for 6 months again. It's only a matter of time, indeed.

And I've been able to go only to ponydale / crystal empire... Where are the "!" NPC ? Looks like no more quests...
New ponydale is bugged, moreover. (flying trees, no more water effect when we jump in, boards text are bugged and dont help enough to locate, sugarcube corner music lagged and next was just stopped...)
If this OSW ends like this, I'll rage against this game for the 6 months to come. Waiting for a fast debug, or a new and better OSW very soon.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Darkness24 on 2015 Jan 24, 14:30:12
then "Priority" is the wrong word to use :l

Pipkin

Submitted tickets are set as low priority by default.  The tickets will still be reviewed by the respective departments when they are able to

Funnel Twitch

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 14:30:43
why do they even have that "Aerial view" thing?
is it just a fancy opening or does it serve the loading purpose? :s

It's one of the game fonctionality. You can activate/deactivate it with this command : /cinemacamera <true/false>

Don't bother try it in game, it just make the bottow of the map apear in the sky.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Funnel Twitch on 2015 Jan 24, 14:30:52
Because it's the devs who check the box, read the tickets and chose the priority. But I think they got other buisness to deal with than change this for nom....

And having 50 posts about the same problem make difficult to see the others bug reports.
doesn't change the fact its a big deal and a wide spread problem so it should have higher priority lol

Leo Rave

Quote from: Darkness24 on 2015 Jan 24, 14:30:12

That would be the most likely of reasons.  :]
Plenty of players have reported being stuck at the aerial view which is another way of saying they're not getting "pushed" into their designated servers. Probably due to DDOSing, Mods fine-tuning and fixing things, or server overload.  o.O
Whatever the case, it will be resolved in due time.  ^-^
Keep The World Raving

Jinx_Sparkhoof

:]I will just try each hour. eventually I will get in!  :P
Motto :- Rules are made to be broken, Like buildings, OR PONIES!
Catchphrase:-  WUBALUBADUBDUBS! ~ THE TRANSLATION OF THIS WORD MEANS "I am in great pain, please, Help me!"
Favorite things:- shiny stuff, pizza&gingerale nice blankets and "juniper berries"

ParasitcSquid

Looks like my nickname for the issue just kinda stuck... wasn't expecting that  :I

Hopefully it's figured out soon since ive noticed Unicorns are essentially an endangered species now....
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Lync Volan

Greyscaleisme

'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Sakura_Blossom

At least we know the attack is over!  :D

Bluefire_the_lost_prince

hey why when i log in im stuck in a birds-eye view of cloudsdale? i cant do anything o.O

Sollace

2015 Jan 24, 14:44:23 #559 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 14:46:23 by Sollace
Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 14:39:53

oops nevermind...

QuoteIf you find yourself stuck in an arial view of the landscape after loading the game, this means you are currently in the waitlist. You will spawn in the area once an opening appears in the game.

If that's the case then they should really add something to that GUI to say what you're waiting for. Especially if it's going to be a 5 minute wait.  :I

Go Up