A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 12:59:17
i honestly find Impmon to be humorous but i get what you mean~

My favorite characters were Terriermon and Guilmon, "Do you have some bread Takotomon?"
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Lync Volan

Quote from: pinkamena892 on 2015 Jan 24, 13:02:25
My favorite characters were Terriermon and Guilmon, "Do you have some bread Takotomon?"
i'll never get over "Takatomon" i always call my cousin "Miamon" cause her name is Mia and we played a digimon video game in 2 players lol

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 13:05:04
i'll never get over "Takatomon" i always call my cousin "Miamon" cause her name is Mia and we played a digimon video game in 2 players lol

Sound's like my kind of way to annoy people!  lol

'little brother gets redfaceed angry' - look everyone Bubba is evolving due emotional factors!
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Treike

Likely culprit for the Aerial View of Doom is server overload. And no code in the game to close down the server to new entrants or boot somepony out to make room for another player. And it goes without saying that the number of servers they have ain't enough. Dudes, I think we're just at the back of the line.

Lync Volan

Quote from: pinkamena892 on 2015 Jan 24, 13:07:32
Sound's like my kind of way to annoy people!  lol

'little brother gets redfaceed angry' - look everyone Bubba is evolving due emotional factors!
Oh My Goodness lol
i wasn't even trying to annoy her i just am really addicted to the name now X3

Jinx_Sparkhoof

2015 Jan 24, 13:13:00 #505 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 13:17:03 by Jinx_Sparkhoof
Quote from: Stalephreak on 2015 Jan 24, 12:33:48
I realize the devs probably won't like me saying this, but I'll say it anyway.

Every person working on this game is a volunteer.  They're not getting paid, and the only compensation they get is a small bit of resume padding if this actually works.

My take as a player.  I want you to succeed, and I love your vision.  The game simply doesn't really exist though, and you've been working on it for a VERY long time.  It's been in pre-alpha for over a year with only small weekend snippets.  Please strongly consider making your game open source at this point.  We admire your ambition, but we also respect your need to put food on the table.

We all get this is a fan made game and the people working on it are doing so only out of there own personal desire and good will to see a great thing created FOR NO PAYMENT WHAT SO EVER. But you dont need to go throwing that in our face making us seem like we are ungrateful just because of this single incident.

I am sure that if they put up a donations link This wouldnt even be a problem. I cant be only one wanting to say "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!" to the creators of this project and see it succeed.

Also making this open sourced would be a terrible idea. How many of you all of you know even the barest basics of code/level/ai design BEYOND the "its all there for you" tools of videogame editors? Show of hooves? Yeah I thought so my self included in that boat. By not making it open sourced We get something alot tend to forget. QUALITY CONTROL. Since this is being made by fans and not a corporate faceless BRICK we get a level of QUALITY CONTROL beyond what the corp would give.... Does this mean it takes longer to fix BIG hiccups YES~! But it also means they are fixed RIGHT AND PROPER THE FIRST TIME! ...(USUALLY) Because the time care and dedication put into it pays off.
Motto :- Rules are made to be broken, Like buildings, OR PONIES!
Catchphrase:-  WUBALUBADUBDUBS! ~ THE TRANSLATION OF THIS WORD MEANS "I am in great pain, please, Help me!"
Favorite things:- shiny stuff, pizza&gingerale nice blankets and "juniper berries"

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 13:11:01
Oh My Goodness lol
i wasn't even trying to annoy her i just am really addicted to the name now X3

Don't feel to bad, I haven't called my little bro by his real name since he was 2... to everyone he's Bubba  lol

MichalPlays

its soo boring to wait i watch now this (link) i cant believe how long i now try to connect any of this 3 servers  D: :c  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q59iZfYyFnk

Ponies991087

I can't travel, the portals won't work. You go in them and either you get stuck on the loading page or it doesn't work at all... :c

delinspiron117

The program will allow me to log on, create a character, and save the character, but the world won't load. All I'm getting is a view of what I assume to be Canterlot, plus the music playing. What should I do?

supermarioraymond1

Quote from: Sectimus on 2015 Jan 24, 12:38:49
I have no problems logging in or selecting my Character, though i get suck at this screen while loading, anyone else? o.O :facehoof:
I'm had the exact problem for 2 hours now I tried pushing random buttons and my hud finally appeared but nothing else. I used the command /cc true but all I can do is look around the place with the sky box looking like that screen. I still don't have a character in the game spawned.

MichalPlays

Quote from: supermarioraymond1 on 2015 Jan 24, 13:23:42
I'm had the exact problem for 2 hours now I tried pushing random buttons and my hud finally appeared but nothing else. I used the command /cc true but all I can do is look around the place with the sky box looking like that screen. I still don't have a character in the game spawned.

i have this problem too

Catpisi

Quote from: supermarioraymond1 on 2015 Jan 24, 13:23:42

Same problem here,duh.For more then 2 hours now. :s

Lync Volan

please its likely mostly all of us have that looking at a wonderful city problem too :]

Catpisi

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 13:32:11
please its likely mostly all of us have that looking at a wonderful city problem too :]

Sup,I guess u're right.  :D

Vash

What does this mean and how to fix it?

my_name_is_not

We're already to the half of the OSW, and we still cant play... This is a pretty catastrophic test, moreover when we know it occurs every ~6 months.

supermarioraymond1

I guess I'll just stick to Garry's Mod Pony RP servers and just give up. I'm just waisting precious time.  :c

Daring Tombstone

I've pretty much given up myself. Can't ever actually get in game due to the "Aerial view of doom". I heard they added the crystal empire too. Wanted to see that say bad. Doesn't seem like it's gonna work though. I'll try again later but I'm not keeping my hopes high.
For every hello, there must always be a goodbye.

tsaukpaetra

My question is, why do we only have three servers? Last OSW I thought I saw at least six or seven?
This game has only increased in popularity, so we need to scale up our ability to handle players. Especially when under DDoS attack...

Go Up