Thorne Busch

Ive had the same problem hanging on the loading screen
family resemblemance?!

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 12:40:08
i have that problem ever since i went on that airship

I didn't even get to leave the area since mine starts in Cantermore  :c

R.I.P Twilight Sparkus... until a fix can be found
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

LostSanity

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Lync Volan

Quote from: pinkamena892 on 2015 Jan 24, 12:44:52
I didn't even get to leave the area since mine starts in Cantermore  :c

R.I.P Twilight Sparkus... until a fix can be found

Dragonisser

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 24, 12:46:49
Fix the issues please LoE team.

Its propably the ddos or server overload with players.

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 12:47:38

You just made my day! Haven't seen Digimon tamers in forever... Terriermon was the best  lol
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Zoe586

Okay, this is probably like the 5th post I've made on this conversation, but I didn't have any trouble logging in, clicking on the servers, or making a pony. The only problem is, after I make a pony and try to enter the game, the loading screen comes up and it shows the world, (ex. Cloudsdale) but it won't go into street view... or something...  :o
-Zoe :)

Lync Volan

Quote from: pinkamena892 on 2015 Jan 24, 12:49:14
You just made my day! Haven't seen Digimon tamers in forever... Terriermon was the best  lol

ya got that right~

Dragonisser

Quote from: Zoe586 on 2015 Jan 24, 12:49:47
Okay, this is probably like the 5th post I've made on this conversation, but I didn't have any trouble logging in, clicking on the servers, or making a pony. The only problem is, after I make a pony and try to enter the game, the loading screen comes up and it shows the world, (ex. Cloudsdale) but it won't go into street view... or something...  :o

Same problem as for me and the other 5 above me :P Just wait and hope it gets fixed soon. Nothing you can do atm.

Sorunome

I can enter cloudsdale fine over Europa and Equus but no other areas load for me. Stuck in that aerial view

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: Zoe586 on 2015 Jan 24, 12:49:47

I just call it the Aerial View of Doom(AVoD) since there no fix as far as we know except for constantly reloading the launcher...

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 12:50:43

ya got that right~

lol

Lync Volan

Quote from: Dragonisser on 2015 Jan 24, 12:51:31
Same problem as for me and the other 5 above me :P Just wait and hope it gets fixed soon. Nothing you can do atm.
i'm just having fun talking to y'all well i wait so i actually feel very calm XD
and if it means i get to share awesome images so be it :]

Stuff

Seriously this glitch isn't fixing itself. :l

*says that and it starts working for me*
Well then....  :P

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 12:53:54
i'm just having fun talking to y'all well i wait so i actually feel very calm XD
and if it means i get to share awesome images so be it :]

You are a godsend in these dark times  :]

Lync Volan

Welcome The Bunny Twins! lol
lets sing along as we wait :D

Flutt3rDash

Quote from: Weremetalwolf on 2015 Jan 24, 12:31:05
To fix it try deleteing the data folder in: "%AppData%..\..\LocalLow\LoE\Legends of Equestria"
Press your start menu and paste the above in without quotes and press enter.

Did those procedures and restarted my computer twice and redownloaded still stuck at "Server Status Listing" :( I Guess no LOE for me... D:

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 12:56:18
Welcome The Bunny Twins! lol
lets sing along as we wait :D

Always thought Impmon was a little creepy, might be because hes insane

Lync Volan

Quote from: pinkamena892 on 2015 Jan 24, 12:57:43
Always thought Impmon was a little creepy, might be because hes insane
i honestly find Impmon to be humorous but i get what you mean~

-SkyPow3r-

I can connect normally and I can spawn in Equus but after a minute no one are moving :c anyways.
Its okay...

Go Up