A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SpectraDust

D: i can't even play! when i try and log on as a pegasus i get the aerial view of cloudsdale then if i'm a unicorn i get the aerial view of cantermore and if i'm an earth pony i get the aerial view of pony ville and it just freezes ugh

PandaB3rr

Which server are you guys trying to log into?  Equus, Europa, or the other one?
A clever signature coming soon to a post near you!

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: TheFawn on 2015 Jan 24, 11:29:38
And for earth pony it's this

Spoiler: show

Your avatar looks like a pnoy OC I made one open server called Ing Shadows, brings back some good memories even though I was using that one when the whole "The world is ending!" chaos was going on at the end  lol
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Mysty Breeze

im gonna go do something else for a while bye  :P
Retired Member of Brohoof.com A minecraft replica of equestria. Closing May 29th 2016

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: xvynex on 2015 Jan 24, 11:34:04
im gonna go do something else for a while bye  :P

...you were smart enough to walk away from all us sulking individuals who are having the same issue, for that I applaud you
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

TheFawn

Quote from: pinkamena892 on 2015 Jan 24, 11:33:41
Your avatar looks like a pnoy OC I made one open server called Ing Shadows, brings back some good memories even though I was using that one when the whole "The world is ending!" chaos was going on at the end  lol

xP

Ellii

ParasitcSquid

ParasitcSquid

nvm
This is not the post you are looking for

Thrasher Dash

If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

vernes

Do not go to a different map if you manage to get in the game.
period.

TheFawn

:c

I was super hyped for this game, and to finally play it for the first time. I was so excited, in fact, that I was up at two in the morning, and couldn't go back to sleep. Now, I'm sleep deprived because of this game, and can't even play it. I even called something like this was going to happen.

'Hmm... I got the download without problems, the game runs smoothly... no, wait. Watch me have problems after all this luck.'

Great. Please fix guys.  :(

Ellii

hollynight21

I try getting on servers but i get a view of the citys but can't play  D: i hope they get the servers back up and working again because i want to play the game so bad  >.< >A<
Richard Chambers

Swiftflame

Quote from: TheFawn on 2015 Jan 24, 11:45:56

I was super hyped for this game, and to finally play it for the first time. I was so excited, in fact, that I was up at two in the morning, and couldn't go back to sleep. Now, I'm sleep deprived because of this game, and can't even play it. I even called something like this was going to happen.

'Hmm... I got the download without problems, the game runs smoothly... no, wait. Watch me have problems after all this luck.'

You are definitely not the only one riding this boat
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC and smileys can be used in your signature. This is best Siggy :P

ParasitcSquid

I had the same exact logic you have about 2 open severs ago... back then I wasn't as weary as I am about how vindictive Murphey's law can be  :c

Don't worry, pretty sure the devs are working as we speak if past OSWs are anything to go by... im hopeing to see a dragon slaughter again  ovO

vernes

I accepted the possibility I won't actually get to play at all.
Make a pegasus, I got in in cloudsville.
But then I took the skyship to cantermore, and ended stuck in thesame sky-view I got when logging in my unicorn character.
This is pre-pre-alpha.
Just take this as a sign they are still working on the game.

Soupy

Equus Seems to be the only server actually working for me. The other two do the frozen thing.  :c

ParasitcSquid

Look at the bright side, it was working- IM IN?! Holy struddle butts!

Trappy Tickles

Quote from: vernes on 2015 Jan 24, 11:50:42
This is pre-pre-alpha.
Just take this as a sign they are still working on the game.

The game was way less glitched in the previous opening weekend. No offense but it really looks like we went backwards... Hope it can be blamed on the DDoS of this morning, tho

Go Up