A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sollace

Quote from: GalloViking on 2015 Jan 24, 10:39:14
Same for me, stick in this view, kinda boring. At least the music is cool.

Same. It pretty much sits like that forever.

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 10:46:18
Y'all should try pressing F1 Or F2 then select the log out option like normal instead of closing game if you want to stop staring at cloudale
(i think you must have fell down from the floor well logging out before and it needs to reset)

That hasn't helped. Although I do know how to get a GUI so that's nice.

I also get the same problem with a new chracter.

Aylayla Thornberry

Stuck on Cloudopolis aerial view, ugh, any known fixes?. Also, more servers makes me happy. 

Akkido23

Welp, after 6 hours of troubleshooting i've downloaded both versions of the client, modified my download settings, modified my firewall settings, toggled on and off my internet security, took a break, and came back and when nothing worked had to undo everything I did and put everything back to how it was only to encounter the very problem I started with.

Server Listing

Status

After all this crap I'm done. I'll come back on the last day of Server testing if I can't log in then, I'll just wait for the full game to release whenever it does.

Drifting Trail

And same thing for me, I am stuck when I enter gem mines, heartlands or evershade. Anyway, I love the new version of Ponydale, I could spend a lot of time just to visit it. :P

Ponies991087

So the servers are still under attack right?

my_name_is_not

Same problem, I achieved ONCE to come in,but I clicked on the number in the up-right corner... What a mistake, it made me reload and now I'm blocked

Sollace

To everyone having problems with not spawning in. It seems only the Earth Pony works. Might be a problem with the maps, I don't know.

Makenshi

I'm experiencing the same problem, can't get past Cloudopolis' aerial view...
But the weather seems to be working, it seems the Dawn is coming up! That means Celestia and Luna are there!

Hang in there everypony!

And devs, do your best, we're cheering for you ^.^
It's so great that new servers are up!

Also, "Too Many Fluttershy" back in Equus! http://i.imgur.com/3uBTj3Z.png
White Cloud / Mellow Dream

Aylayla Thornberry

Quote from: Sollace on 2015 Jan 24, 10:58:30
To everyone having problems with not spawning in. It seems only the Earth Pony works. Might be a problem with the maps, I don't know.

Ahhh, I created a new Earth Pony, and I'm running round Ponydale now, thank you!.

Soupy

Quote from: Sollace on 2015 Jan 24, 10:58:30

I'm Stuck as an Earth Pony as well. 
ovO Im Going insane.

Whirling Thought

Pumpkin Seeds

Was playing an Earth Pony already and have this problem. Just a warning that it may not work for some. May wait for a moment to play.

Doniz

I hate being stuck in loading, the only thing I can see the city from the sky  >:O ovO

ParasitcSquid

I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Moon Star

Alright. I finally got to pick a server, re-upload my OC, and join. But I'm stuck with a nice view of Canterlot. I'm not actually looking at my character, just looking at the city.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

xavierutox

Con ningun tipo de pony puedo moverme  :s

vernes

Quote from: Moon Star on 2015 Jan 24, 11:16:01
Alright. I finally got to pick a server, re-upload my OC, and join. But I'm stuck with a nice view of Canterlot. I'm not actually looking at my character, just looking at the city.

You join us here in this corner, and cry.
;_;  ono

TheFawn

Quote from: Moon Star on 2015 Jan 24, 11:16:01

Same problem  :'( D:

Ellii

Go Up