A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

VcSaJen

Almost anything does not work. You can't take a train, you can't talk to NPC (or if you can, you're stuck in dialog forever), you can't teleport with a spell (or any spell, for that matter).

XofWolley

I'm getting the aerial view glitch as well, somewhere outside of a town. It's a gorgeous view, though. Pretty town houses at dusk, city lights, there's a fountain or something in the distance that I can just barely make out is moving. Hope I get to play soon! I've never gotten to play this game before.
If you own a gun, your are a citizen.
If you do not own a gun, you are a subject.

SpectraDust

THEY ADDED MORE SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

ParasitcSquid

I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Dream Dust

ParasitcSquid

Twilight Sparkus is comin' home Levade!
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

jaaasgoed

Quote from: SpectraDust on 2015 Jan 24, 09:52:14
THEY ADDED MORE SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yes! I can actually travel somewhere else now!

Sawk

The servers are up, but my LoE keeps on crashing. Does anybody experience this? I'm using a Mac and I always start on Sugarcube Corner.

Lync Volan

Quote from: pinkamena892 on 2015 Jan 24, 09:48:37
Reading is for noobs, vetrans scan the words directly into there eye holes  :]
something i need to install in the near future...

cloudwilk

Yay servers :3

..I'm still stuck saving character  >A<

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

FlameWolf100

2015 Jan 24, 09:57:23 #351 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 12:04:44 by LaptopBrony
Quote from: mk452001 on 2015 Jan 24, 09:51:47
Imgur
Not helping

Please follow rule 1, thanks!
It's mostly true X3 But I'm not brave :l                        

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 24, 09:55:45
something i need to install in the near future...

Just be warned of the painfully boring process  :s

World Eater

Quote from: Griffinpeps on 2015 Jan 24, 05:14:10
The screen suddenly darkens a little and everypony is frozen. Confirmed by comments in the chat, nopony can move. Then it goes light again and we can move, then dark and light every now and then moving and not moving. The chat works while the movement doesn't.

Remember this day, for it is your last.
From this moment on, the night! Shall last - FOREVER!
...Pun intended.

OriPatty

2015 Jan 24, 10:03:53 #354 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 12:07:05 by LaptopBrony
I can't even update it :( "The Remote Server turned an Error (503) Server Unavailable"
Dreams Crushed  D: DD: :c  I was looking forward to today and now it was ruined! Thanks!!
I have this game downloaded for some months and never managed to login. Now i had a chance but nooooo it had to destroy everything life sucks

Do not spam emotes please
Obsessed MLP Lover :]

XofWolley

If you own a gun, your are a citizen.
If you do not own a gun, you are a subject.

ParasitcSquid

Has anyone else acidently entered the crystal empire tp?...

Soupy

I still cannot seem to log in... When I click update, It gives me an error message saying
Error: (503) Server Unavailable.
ono
I'm downloading the game from a different location that my first download was from, And I'll try it again.  <3

SpectraDust

Quote from: Soupy on 2015 Jan 24, 10:10:28
I still cannot seem to log in... When I click update, It gives me an error message saying
Error: (503) Server Unavailable.
ono
I'm downloading the game from a different location that my first download was from, And I'll try it again.  <3

are you using the launcher? if so try using a different version like 32/64 bit windows (if ya can)

Gyroprodius

I tried for around 4 hours to actually download the client and it didn't work all of 5 times i tried so I've just given up for now. 
If anyone has a fix for the 32 bit download for windows, give me shout 'cause I still really do want to get on.

Go Up