A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BlueBlur Chrome

Currently playing My Little Pony on my phone just for a bit. Playing Equestria Girls Dance Mini Game.

Test taken on 01/22/15

MichalPlays

im go now play csgo or minecraft i cant wait anymore to get inside this server  ovO

Proxy

I do have trouble logging in :( everytime I try it says that is downloading!And it is downloading since 5 hours ago!!!If that countiunes I'm deleting the game  >:/   ( Sorry for my bad english  0:) )
:)

ParasitcSquid

Well at least I was able to log in long enough to get a screen shot of my OC...

I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

MichalPlays

Quote from: Proxy on 2015 Jan 24, 08:35:57
I do have trouble logging in :( everytime I try it says that is downloading!And it is downloading since 5 hours ago!!!If that countiunes I'm deleting the game  >:/   ( Sorry for my bad english  0:) )
disable (turn off) firewall  ^-^

SpectraDust

ok i'm on! lets see how long this lasts

WizzlePiff

Quote from: jaaasgoed on 2015 Jan 24, 08:30:37
As stated, there was a DDoS attack on the servers, so they are sorting things out now. Maybe some other things are wrong as well. Nothing to do but sit and wait I'm afraid.

The chance be good at  that becous of the Ddos they havent seen bugs yet with logins but now the server recovering and everyone trying to log in it recovers slower then a rock could move we pony's should give the server time to recover and have a "gm"inform us when the server working properly again :) (its what i recomand)

Doniz

Lync Volan

Quote from: BlueBlur Chrome on 2015 Jan 24, 08:31:09
Currently playing My Little Pony on my phone just for a bit. Playing Equestria Girls Dance Mini Game.
That game was so laggy for me when i played it on my dads laptop using windows 8

ILM126

2015 Jan 24, 08:39:47 #269 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 11:58:50 by LaptopBrony
I'm never going to give this up!

Do not post links to the download not approved by the team, thanks

Techarmsbu

While I was waiting for my characters to load, the game decided to skip that part entirely and I was playing as a different pony than I had created.  O:
I tried to re-login but the game said I was logged in already.

My pony:

Pony I showed up as:

Lync Volan

Quote from: WizzlePiff on 2015 Jan 24, 08:38:36
The chance be good at  that becous of the Ddos they havent seen bugs yet with logins but now the server recovering and everyone trying to log in it recovers slower then a rock could move we pony's should give the server time to recover and have a "gm"inform us when the server working properly again :) (its what i recomand)
2 Users right now stated something Important

Mysty Breeze

im at pony loading screen which always took me a while to load so. so far so good
Retired Member of Brohoof.com A minecraft replica of equestria. Closing May 29th 2016

Dashieisbestpony

I cant even figure out how to unzip the file. I'll ask my dad or my sister to help me out.
Oof it's been too long

TwilightShy123

I wasn't able to log in at all. I am really disappointed.  ono But, I decided to visit the forum instead!  :D

ParasitcSquid

If it stays up long enough im going to make a reference using a 'special' character that any portal fan is going to like  lol
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Swiftflame

Quote from: pinkamena892 on 2015 Jan 24, 08:43:11
If it stays up long enough im going to make a reference using a 'special' character that any portal fan is going to like  lol
Let me guess it's one of the names in your siggy? The one with the most caps?
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC and smileys can be used in your signature. This is best Siggy :P

Mysty Breeze

im on LoE now but in cantermore aerial veiw
Retired Member of Brohoof.com A minecraft replica of equestria. Closing May 29th 2016

jaaasgoed

Was in for about 2 minutes. Good to be back, even if it just was for a short amount of time.

Proxy

:)

Go Up