A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thunder Jet

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2015 Jan 24, 07:28:30
See Captain? someone managed to go to the ruins

...Through multiple uses of glitching through the walls.

It's blocked off for a reasons - just for decorative reasons.

PunkOfSteam

And so, after many hours of waiting and hoping and trying, this tuckered out brony goes to bed, nachos in hand and hopes high for the coming day.

ps. Devs, mods, and anyone else that's working on this, thank you very much for working so hard and so long on this for us. I personally really appreciate it! ^-^ <3

Thunder Jet

Everyone just stop logging in. Give it a few minutes. It would have been done an hour ago if everyone just stopped.

SpectraDust

Quote from: Lousiem on 2015 Jan 24, 07:28:58
Who else like me still can't connect to any LoE Server?  >.<

i still can't connect well i get on the server then a few seconds later get disconnected the game is such a troll :(

Captain_Char

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2015 Jan 24, 07:28:30
See Captain? someone managed to go to the ruins

I also explored the mountains around the farm, its easy to jump over a fence, especially of the barrier isn't high enough, rule of thumb, people will always find a way to break those barriers, been doing it since Nintendo 64.
You can usually find me on a pony minecraft server...

ILM126

Quote from: Lousiem on 2015 Jan 24, 07:28:58
Who else like me still can't connect to any LoE Server?  >.<

I'm sure we're all dying just to get on!

I'M ON!!!

SpectraDust

i think they should just close the servers for a few mins so they can work on it with out every one trying to get on

MichalPlays

Im at server i cant walk slow but nopony are there *im slowdown my connection rate*  >A<

MichalPlays

SpectraDust

ParasitcSquid

What to know a secret I discovered for those who want to play as Pinkie?
You can hide a unicorn horn under her mane  ^-^

Edit: Loading characters is taking forever... I think it's still busted
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Nelly

excuse friends, a question not on a subject. How to itself to make an avatar? :D 0:)

Blue Shield

Quote from: Captain_Char on 2015 Jan 24, 07:21:24
as a person who builds game levels as a hobby, Its usually best you don't go past these hidden walls, or barriers, since 90% of the time you'll fall through the map cause you are in an area you never were meant to be in.

I can vouch. I dabble in scripting and programming as a hobby. (Though I'm not the best yet... Still much to learn.)

WizzlePiff

Oh I hope servers work soon ^3^ I was in CloudTopia looking at the cantermore portal and looking how 40 pegisi all together tried to go into cantermore  lol I never laught so hard at them kept on reloging on the same space o3o

ParasitcSquid

Annnnd it's gone again, that did nothing but create hope and then brutally kill it with a hammer  o_O
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Thunder Jet

2015 Jan 24, 07:40:20 #216 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 11:49:41 by LaptopBrony
I think its just us bloody trying every single minute just to log on.

THEY HAD IT, YET WE DESTROYED IT.

Proudy Hooves

Well, 1st day of the test went derpy for me :C
At least i've noticed greatly improved Ponydale there!

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP, LOE! =D
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

nnnn20430

i wish this game was opensource and i wish you could host your own server then there would be no ddos problem

Swiftflame

2015 Jan 24, 07:42:04 #219 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 11:50:00 by LaptopBrony
Quote from: Thunder Jet on 2015 Jan 24, 07:40:20
I think its just us bloody trying every single minute just to log on.

THEY HAD IT, YET WE DESTROYED IT.
It's like they ignore the ones trying to tell them to stay off for a bit so they can fix it faster  :l
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC and smileys can be used in your signature. This is best Siggy :P

Go Up