A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Captain_Char

I would say its due to DDoS and not have enough servers to cater to everyone, but as a server owner myself I know its not a free thing, and since this game has to follow some good rules, it can't really charge for service, as far as I know, but as I stated before, patience, it will work out in the end
You can usually find me on a pony minecraft server...

cloudwilk

Just woke up in hopes of playing to see this.  :o

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

ParasitcSquid

I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Lync Volan

Quote from: Thunder Jet on 2015 Jan 24, 06:59:35
If we all took a five minute break and stopped logging on to the servers every three seconds, this problem would be solved faster.

Quote from: Aylayla Thornberry on 2015 Jan 24, 07:02:10
This ^
The servers are clogged with people clicking, clicking and clicking every couple seconds, causing traffic to build up and people aren't getting to play. If we all stop clicking so fast, the servers will calm down and the problem could be solved faster.
Quote from: Swiftflame on 2015 Jan 24, 07:05:34
I agree, for now i'm going to keep my client closed until the staff say it's clear to get on

THANK YOU for stating that to Everypony else :3

Captain_Char

Nelly

children!! And long it is a problem will be? :I .... I know, such questions bothered! >:O

Thunder Jet

Quote from: Blue Shield on 2015 Jan 24, 07:15:00
But even still. Last OSW in December-ish something like that last year, had about 5 servers if my memory serves me well.

This is still a test.

For MMOs sometimes they try their bests to put all their players into one single server for a lot of good reasons.

We just wait for them to fix them.

Last OSW there were lots of bugs. Sure you might have played for a few hours. Those's who literally did a 48-hour marathon experienced some bugs.

We only experience them because we are awake during the shutdown. Imagine all the people who are sleeping right now, unaware of this, and wake up and continue playing like nothing has happened.

We just wait for now.

Sthap loginning in. I know you are :>

ILM126

2015 Jan 24, 07:19:14 #188 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 11:46:02 by LaptopBrony

Swiftflame

Quote from: Captain_Char on 2015 Jan 24, 07:15:11
I would say its due to DDoS and not have enough servers to cater to everyone, but as a server owner myself I know its not a free thing, and since this game has to follow some good rules, it can't really charge for service, as far as I know, but as I stated before, patience, it will work out in the end
I've only played the OSW about twice,in the ending of 2013 and beginning of 2014, but I do have a question as to if this was the only DDoS attack the LoE Staff has encountered.
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC and smileys can be used in your signature. This is best Siggy :P

Lync Volan

Quote from: Thunder Jet on 2015 Jan 24, 07:18:41
This is still a test.

For MMOs sometimes they try their bests to put all their players into one single server for a lot of good reasons.

Last OSW there were lots of bugs. Sure you might have played for a few hours. Those's who literally did a 48-hour marathon experienced some bugs.

We only experience them because we are awake during the shutdown. Imagine all the people who are sleeping right now, unaware of this, and wake up and continue playing like nothing has happened.

We just wait for now.

if they don't say the game is good to go by 12am here i'm going to bed and will have full energy once its fixed :]

Captain_Char

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2015 Jan 24, 07:18:55
And please remove hidden walls. i want to go to the ruins in the forest easily

as a person who builds game levels as a hobby, Its usually best you don't go past these hidden walls, or barriers, since 90% of the time you'll fall through the map cause you are in an area you never were meant to be in.

ParasitcSquid

Quote from: Captain_Char on 2015 Jan 24, 07:21:24
as a person who builds game levels as a hobby, Its usually best you don't go past these hidden walls, or barriers, since 90% of the time you'll fall through the map cause you are in an area you never were meant to be in.

I had got to the ruins in a past OSW with my unicorn-pegasi hybrid
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Funnel Twitch

I could go ingame two times and i indeed saw clones. =/

Totally restart the server in order to delete them could be a good idea.

SpectraDust

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
*curls up in corner and cries*

Blue Shield

Quote from: Thunder Jet on 2015 Jan 24, 07:18:41
This is still a test.

We just wait for now.

Only to find the fix to this; "Cutie Marks downloading" so on, so on issue. I've no interest in signing in until the servers are fixed. And if I could help them, I certainly would.

But I don't think my extremely basic, only know how to make a ball roll back and forth on a platform thing would help at all... XD

ILM126

ParasitcSquid

Oh my, just noticed it's been a little over 2 years since the first OSW I attended  o_O

Lousiem

Who else like me still can't connect to any LoE Server?  >.<
I like cake, soda water, ice cream, candy, fantasy, dreams, fly, wolves, dragons, the game. :3
My pony characters codes:
Lousiem (LoE pony Creator): J/7nTAPsBCTI/MeTAAAAMEAEgCEAAEA7U8UfzczMH1M6lIQQTIoqAA==
Lousiem (Pony creator version3 by General Zoi on DeviantART): hW40N2k108K2m0e0K+TW2km1A340040m

Nelly

2015 Jan 24, 07:29:49 #199 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 11:47:14 by LaptopBrony
Well when!!!!!!!!!!! when it is possible to enter game and?!!! DD:

Please do not spam emotes

Go Up