A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BlueBlur Chrome

Quote from: Swiftflame on 2015 Jan 24, 04:45:52
OK, *stands up to stretch* *SNAP* Owwww I think I broke my back  >A<

There was a old saying, Don't step on a crack, or you will break your mamas back.  lol

Test taken on 01/22/15

bronislav84

2015 Jan 24, 06:52:22 #141 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 06:54:26 by bronislav84
Keeps timing out after choosing the server. That or no response from remote host.

Tiger

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2015 Jan 24, 06:51:52
"Warning - While you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post." NO. i dont want to review my post please remove this warning,

whoa man, chill.

The warning was added so that people wouldn't post what other people have already posted before. It used to be such a huge problem before the warning was added in.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Blue Shield

2015 Jan 24, 06:53:22 #143 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 11:39:14 by LaptopBrony
Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2015 Jan 24, 06:51:52
"Warning - While you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post." NO. i dont want to review my post please remove this warning

It's there for RP reasons in the RP forums... It keeps from post cutting...

Swiftflame

Quote from: BlueBlur Chrome on 2015 Jan 24, 06:51:29

There was a old saying, Don't step on a crack, or you will break your mamas back.  lol
But i'm on a carpet  o_O
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC and smileys can be used in your signature. This is best Siggy :P

ParasitcSquid

Safe to say that the servers might not be stable enough for play today from the looks of it... I guess we will have to make do with only 1 day of play after the devs win the war against the attackers, this sucks  :c
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Captain_Char

I think the server might be over whelmed with connection requests, similar to a DDoS but its actually just the sheer amount of traffic trying to get online. just my thought
You can usually find me on a pony minecraft server...

Aylayla Thornberry

Sigh, 10 errors and now the whole thing shut down. I'm just gonna keep it shut and wait.

Kelvin

when the other server will open~?  >A<
we need mooaarr server~
hmm 15 months

Lync Volan

Quote from: BlueBlur Chrome on 2015 Jan 24, 06:51:29

Lync Remembers That Saying~

Miley Paintbrush

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2015 Jan 24, 06:50:27
i dont want to be rude but people want to play not watch some guy playing. no hard feelings dude

It's an official stream, just tale a look and you'll see. He's doind some 3d for LoE.

Yes, I can't connect. Even if I manage to ge to creator, I'm getting disconected quite soon.

qaris

Failed to establish conne-
//flips table  DD:
LoE Name : Lumi
My deviantArt
http://visuu.deviantart.com/

Patience is bitter, but it's fruit is sweet.

Thunder Jet

So I'm not the only one with -1 ping to the server.

Imagine that...

...negative ping.

For now we just wait.

BlueBlur Chrome

Test taken on 01/22/15

Captain_Char

Patience, the servers will get repaired and then everyone will be able to play, these things just take time, since its just not as easy as turning off a computer and back on.
You can usually find me on a pony minecraft server...

ParasitcSquid

Im wondering if the 'hybrid-ponies' bug was patched this version... gonna have to check that out when the servers fixed
I used to mainly play as the pony called Twilight Sparkus in the earlier days of LoE but mostly play as the unicorn Mena Green or pegasus Rainy Day now. If you become my friend ingame don't be afraid to message me on here to chat every once and a while!

Aylayla Thornberry

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2015 Jan 24, 06:57:10
Excuse me but i dont want to look. i want to play

Everyone wants to play, we're all hoping to play. We all need to be patient about this, it's not simple to fix this.

Lync Volan

it seems like users on facebook are also complaining therev

(since thats where i got this image from)

Darkness24

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2015 Jan 24, 06:57:10
Excuse me but i dont want to look. i want to play

Sorry if i was unclear, i am not streaming, i am in the stream room to help people. its a recording as far as i know that is playing

Blue Shield

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2015 Jan 24, 06:55:33
but i dont see what other people post. i see only my post. so please remove this warning or at least give me a preview of others posts

It does... Underneath Topic Summary. It shows the most recent post at the top. Therefore, if someone says something that you were trying to, or want to add on to, etc. There's an insert quote.

Quote from: pinkamena892 on 2015 Jan 24, 06:57:34
Im wondering if the 'hybrid-ponies' bug was patched this version... gonna have to check that out when the servers fixed

Used Just like that! :)

Go Up