A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

goodponyplayer

Managed to make a charater, enter a part of the server... who made the songs, they are beautifull...and can we download the ost later :D?
It kinda chills alot. sorry if it was a question made to not ask :P
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

SpectraDust

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! i got in! WOOOOOO finally :D i made my oc spectra dust!

BeebarbX

It seems to have frozen trying to load a map. Any way to get it to finish?

Cybestry

I'm calling it a night, I'm not going to wait for this. Hopefully it'll be resolved tomorrow

Shadow Wing47

Quote from: Star Flame on 2015 Jan 24, 06:25:48
My character DOES NOT  want to load

It went out again so don't feel to bad.

HeartsSketch

Quote from: Lyuba1211 on 2015 Jan 24, 04:42:37
I got this.What does this mean?

ive been getting the same screen for an hour or so also, what does it mean?

Aylayla Thornberry

Another connection error, now I can't even get into the game again, blargh. Hopefully it'll be fixed ASAP.

Sawk

Just wondering, is there a difference between the Mac and the Windows versions? I hear Windows users say that they can access the game, but all I get is a Report Error from my Mac.

BlueBlur Chrome

Well, I got DCed But atleast I created my Pony named Rathsphere though, Not really good with names.

Test taken on 01/22/15

Hash Myth

Yeah the hardest part for any pony is creating... If you get disconnected there, ya gotta start all over when you do reconnect...

But I did that... took me 3hrs to create my pony but by golly! I did it!  ^-^

But now the server is down, so I will lay my head down as well... and get some rest.

Shadow Wing47

I am back in for the time being!...looking at canterlot.

ILM126

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2015 Jan 24, 06:35:32
Failed to establish connection no response from the server host. and when i was in game i couldnt go to cantermore. and its only one server D:

Same thing with me. Example:
http://i.imgur.com/igQzS3I.png

Darkness24

Servers still seems to be unstable, but thats no biggy, being the start of the OSW, i mostly wanted to say that if people need help or want to talk to someone, im hanging in the live stream of LoE ( http://www.livestream.com/legends_of_equestria ) So feel free to pass and say hi, also if any mods feel like it, we could use that place to help people ...

Shadow Wing47

anyone actually running around Canterlot right now?

Blue Shield

It seems some people are still having trouble, and it looked like others are able to log in...

I tried getting on through the Launcher, then when I got onto the game and signed in, it told me on the server list: "Cutie marks still downloading" So on, so on... Even still... So I deleted the files except the launcher to try to do it all again, and now it's telling me that it can't update cause the servers are unavailable...

PunkOfSteam

Whoa. I just got disconnected with the description of "badplayer". What does it even mean?  o.O

Zoe586

-Zoe :)

SpectraDust

i keep getting the failed to connect message :/

Aylayla Thornberry

Got in, now I'm back at the login screen with errors  :c

Blue Shield

I still can't get in! I can't even use the Launcher! DD:

Go Up