Just chilling in the CK

valex44568

Watching the sunrise from beyond the borders in the CK

valex44568

The meeting of the Secret Cave Society

valex44568

Having fun at Pumpkin's Campout

valex44568

Dawn breaks as the campout comes to an end.

valex44568

Spent the hour before the start of the S&E RP watching the Wonderbolts practice for the Gala with some familiar ponies.

All the Ponies gathered before the RP.

We then ended by watching the sunset.

valex44568

As usual, the SCC is a happenin' place.

valex44568

The Gala was a huge success and a lot of fun. A big shout out to all the ponies who organized this awesome event!

valex44568

After party at the SCC!

valex44568

2018 Jun 08, 01:13:05 #9 Last Edit: 2018 Jun 13, 16:48:47 by valex44568

Went on an out of bounds adventure with Even Tide, Clever, Berry Shade, and Lens Flare and discovered the void chalice.

We were then joined by Bluequover and Pumpkin Glow when we went to the Heartlands. Not too much happened there.

Finally, broke into the Cantermore Library with some others.

valex44568

So, funny story, my laptop randomly decided it didn't want to charge anymore, and unless I can get the problem resolved tomorrow, or I get the game running on a different computer, which is a campus computer, I'm not going to be able to play for a few days.

CMC Scootaloo

Can you not just hang it on the socket and play from there?
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

valex44568

That's the thing, even when I have the charger connected, it doesn't charge, so either something is wrong with the charger, or the port itself is the issue.

CMC Scootaloo

If you hang it on a socket and switch it on, you should be able to use it without having to charge the battery. Charging the battery is usually just for when you don't have access to a socket.
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

valex44568

I can't do that because even when I have it plugged in, no power is going to the laptop. Regardless, I took it in to get a diagnostics check.

CMC Scootaloo

Hmm, then I don't know how to help. Hope it works again soon.

Go Up