[PRIVATE! DO NOT JOIN] The Cellist

Started by PinkiePieHugs, 2016 May 24, 01:27:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Loyal Defender

I saw my parents die again....and I couldn't save them...

Tears stream down his face...

Peace Keeper

*gasp* Huh... what? That's awful. That surely is a tragedy. I'm sorry to know Loyal.

Octavia hugs Loyal to show reassurance and comfort.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Loyal Defender

I was hoping that dream wouldn't come back to haunt me...

Peace Keeper

Oh... must be such a dramatic memory. Hurts to relive that again.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Loyal Defender

Moments, then minutes passed. Eventually, the silence was broken when Vinyl opened the bedroom door. Uuuggh...what's all the chatter about..?

Peace Keeper

Oh hello Vinyl. Just comforting Loyal from a bad memory. Everything will be alright soon.

Loyal Defender

While you're both here.....Luna tlod me something very important about the darkness.She said, 'Listen closely, I figured this darkness is an evil being looking to rule Equestria by means of mimicing, fear, and restlessness. Until their target can no longer defend themselves, they strip their magic to become stronger. If they grow strong enough, they can possess magic that may make them unstoppable. You contain enough magic to be their target and once they possess it, they can become a great threat. You must defeat them, but you must not leave yourself vulnerable in any way.'

Peace Keeper

*-lol mimic the exact words
--------------------------------------------------------------
So that is what the darkness is trying to do. Those good-for-nothings should be stopped. We won't let them get their dirty magic on you. It is great for Luna to finally solve these darknesses.

Loyal Defender

Agreed. We should probably get rest, though. No use letting this night slip by just by talking...

Peace Keeper

True. We should rest for tomorrow. By then we can talk more about it.

Loyal Defender

Loyal nodded, and lay back down on the bed. Before he knew it, he was asleep....

The next morning, Loyal, Tavi, and Vinyl all had breakfast (without Octi's formal mode, thank goodness), and prepared to journey to the Darkness' Fortress.

Tavi equipped a cello, plenty of bows, most of her music stuff, and other things. Vinyl equipped mostly sharp CDs, laser lights, and Dj stuff. The items may have seemed useless, but you never know when musical items could come in handy.

Loyal put on war paint, a camouflage helmet and suit, and got out an item he never used in a long time: His special music baton, Melody. He never went anywhere without it. IT would help in making his own music cannon.  He went downstairs to meet the others, who were surprised to see Loyal dressed up in such serious gear.

Peace Keeper

Wow... you look... fearsome I should say.

Loyal Defender

They mess with one of us, they mess with ALL of us. And this gear proves it.

Peace Keeper

I'm sure it would be very serious for you, dear. And definitely we will not let you do this alone. Now... where will we be heading exactly?

Loyal Defender

Before Loyal could answer, screams of ponies came from outside.

Peace Keeper

Huh!? What was that sound?

Octavia runs to the door and opens it. She looks around to see where the source of the sound came from.

Loyal Defender

Sounds of explosions (MICHAEL BAAAAY) rang outside, and the ground rattled. I'm guessing that's our cue to head outside.

Peace Keeper

Wonder what is causing that? I just hope it isn't those big bad darkness.

Loyal Defender

The trio headed outside, and looked up to see a giant castle in the sky. Suddenly, a familiar evil voice rang out...PUNY EQUESTRIANS! I HAVE COME HERE TO INVADE AND CONQUER YOUR LAND! SURRENDER NOW, OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!

It's the big bad darkness.

Peace Keeper

That's the darkness??? Looks all big and mighty. For somepony being as big and bad, you would think Twilight and her friends would come together and confront it. Worries me about you. I guess you are a threat to him, which is why he wants your magic.

Go Up