Legends of Equestria appearing on Bronyville Podcast!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jan 07, 17:58:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Hello everyone!

Legends of Equestria will be featured on the January 11th episode of Bronyville! Bronyville is a popular pony podcast which has featured many notable guests!  In their own words, "Join two bronies, Apple Cider and Chef Sandy, as they discuss episodes, culture, community events, and a ton more."

Legends of Equestria and Bronyville will be talking about many interesting aspects of the game and of game development, as well as chatting about the upcoming open server.

You can find the live show on January 11th at Noon PST/2pm Central/3pm EST here: http://justin.tv/bronyvillepodcast

Hope to see you there!

Weatherboy1

Cool!  Will you answer questions about the server weekend?

Syphor

I do have 1 thing to say about the timing... WHY!  Why are all awesome livestreams on during when I'm either working or away from my computer for a long time!  I don't mean to sound whinny but, it happens nearly everytime.  I will try and see some of it, and I can't wait to see the beginning.  Have fun with it and good luck.
I used to hate MLP, now I don't.  Who cares what others think, they are just weak minded.  Bronies have conventions, what do haters have?

Pipkin

Yeah, that seems to happen 99% of the time for me too....except I actually have this weekend off.......I KNOW RIGHT!  I get like 3 weekends off a year if i'm super lucky...

Go Up