My Pony Adventurer(My pony hero REVAMPED)

Started by gohen1, 2014 Sep 07, 22:03:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

gohen1

2014 Sep 07, 22:03:19 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 07, 22:34:46 by gohen1
Hi my fellow bronies! I've gotten some pretty good advice from some of you and i decided to redo my oc, Kyoko Genesis.
At the time i thought he has perfect, but after a few *ahem* months, I decided maybe I didn't think him all the way through, soooooo, im going to change him...sorry for the inconvenience, but plz dun hate me, it was my first time posting on a forum, so im kinda new at it :P X3, but don't worry I'll TRY to not screw up again......(no promises :P). Anyways, the pic is going to stay, because im not going to make another one, when i have a perfectly good one right here. Im only changing his bio and personality, not his physical features, so bear with me and leave helpful comments and stuff in case something seems out of place. Thats all i got to say so....Hello to (somewhat)new Kyo! :3

Post Merge

Name: Kyoko Genesis

Race: Earth Pony

Ability:walking on hind legs ,holding things in hooves, secret survival techniques 

Likes: Adventuring, Drawing(maps mostly) Reading, sleeping outside and Bananas

Dislikes: Indoors, Staying too long in one place.

Items:compass, pencils and Notebooks, maps, canteens, camping kit, survival kit, and boomerang.

Cutie mark: pencil and map.

Personality: Innocent and naive

Oh and his mane is light green, his eyes are orange, coat is a darker shade of orange,and his tail obviously matches his mane.

I'll post his new bio later, right now Im working on other things like...my drawing and reading mlp fanfics. so Gohen OUT!

Time for an adventure!

gohen1

OK you know what? disregard what I said, I AM going to remake his look, but It'll be somewhere later in time, when i get some ideas for him, if you guys have and,then please share them, i don't mind one bit, well thats all I wanted to say, so see ya then, I guess? :P
Time for an adventure!

gohen1

2014 Sep 30, 07:29:42 #2 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 30, 07:31:48 by gohen1
Well after a little while, I finally have a new version of him sooooooo.....here ya go! plz comment and give your thoughts. Their all accepted ^-^

Post Merge

Post Merge

Time for an adventure!

Go Up