Tea is back in style.

Started by Sweet Brew, 2015 May 18, 15:04:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sweet Brew

'Ello, again.

Welp, due to a couple people asking...I decided to hit this place up again.
Tore out a page in my life, and finally moved on.

I'll be back, derping with tea and whatever.
I'm pretty sure some people have been spreading some lies about me, so hopefully you'll get my side of things before treating me like a derp.

For those who don't know me, I'm a tea loving foal who loves to draw both digital and traditional art, voice act, write, and quite a few other forms of art.

I'm a major Lord of the rings fan as well as a fan of The Chronicles of Narnia.
I do like video games a lot, play MineCraft too much, as well as Fe:A, ACNL, AoMTX, and Spore now and then...though not too much.

Not much else to say about me other than the fact that I'm a bland person.

Just because I'm back though doesn't mean I'll be as active as I was before.
I'll just be using this site as a promotion for my art, audio podcast, soon-to-be music, and such.

~Brew

McClaw

I disagree. Tea never went out of style, it just wasn't as obvious as before.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Naura

I have missed you so much!!! :D Even if we didn't interact much X3 Super happy that you have returned!
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

CrabApple

:D yayyyy! Its great to see you back  ^-^
[move=9][/move]

Greyscaleisme

'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Jenzy

Wow, t'is been quite a while.

Short and sweet: It's certainly wonderful to see you back again!  :)

waaaaaaah

I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Go Up