I've had forgotten you cannot delete thread (Abandoned this thread)

Started by Billow Pillow, 2012 Oct 09, 15:04:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ryo_D_Disk

Thanks my items are gone but I can recover that over time .... hopefuly just glad i kept some stuff in my inventory

Xeno Aura

Look what the griefer left for me in my enderchest...

Tiny piece of my base wasn't repaired, but about 95% was, so thanks for that. :)

They did pretty much everything possible to grief me, except remove my bed or destroy my house... even took the card out of my forcefield projector so it no longer works...

Billow Pillow

@Xeno_Aura - It's quite alright! We offer land protections now anyways, just ask any Phoenix for a protection of your land when they are on and they will protect it for you.   :D Though be sure to list all the people you want to allow to have access in your region, or they wont be able to build in it either!  X3
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Zaner-Boy

Geez, everyone on the server has these forcefields and quarrys, and all I have is a condenser so far...

Xeno Aura

Just got a setup which should make me forcefield run 24/7, so hopefully that will prevent future griefing. :)

Someone placed some brick blocks to get up to our roof, is it possible for an admin to check who placed them?

Asked Mistar, but he isn't speaking to us for some reason.

Got him to warp to me, but he just walked around our house staring at stuff, then logged out, not sure what he's doing... Also he still hasn't spoken to either of us xD

Also not 100% sure, but think Mistar may have just replaced Tekners base with stone? Not 100% sure, but apparently he saw a forcefield, and had no idea what it was, so he teleported inside, and destroyed everything, and he said "Tekner", so I'm presuming it's Tekners base... He's been a bit incoherent today. :P

Tekner

No that was me, and it wasn't my base. I somehow got out of my build area and couldn't find my way back, so I stopped in a secluded island and my curiosity got the best of me. I thought I destroyed that stuff after I was done because I didn't want to keep any of it. What's done is done.

Xeno Aura

Ah, Mistar found some Solar panels and a MFSU powering a forcefield, so he covered it all in stone. Was a wooden house by looks.

Fuzzoland12

I like the server
i got 43 copper 6 emeralds 13 tin in 6 min and 10 iron ore
lol
Great show chap!
Brohoof for all

Ründo

Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Captain0Ron

Solar Empire Official Identification
(Captain) Ron

jijonbreaker

I'm curious if the recent lag has something to do with the derp with Amazon. I know minecraft is only running at minimum capacity at the moment.

Tekner

Sorry I haven't been on much, Lyra. I've been busy with college and finishing up some stuff for The Road to Alpha. I'm getting close to the midway mark on another checkmark. I had more built earlier, but after the mishap it got deleted for some reason. *shrug*

Also "/home" still allows builders to leave their area, as I mentioned to you in-game. You have to disable that too. Good luck!

Billow Pillow

As i stated before, it's quite alright everyone has other things to do i completely understand.  After all Any amount of help is a good amount of help to me.   :]

Also the server is currently down in-till i can figure out what the source of the lag is coming from, though i already have a good idea of what could be causing it.  :/

Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Ründo

Blues-Music

Well i'm almost done with my forcefield setup.I just need to make some more electrolyzed water cells...

Xeno Aura

Mistar said he wanted to ban forcefields... not sure if the rest of the staff agreed?

Vinyl light

Ründo

Vinyl light

Zaner-Boy

Quote from: Ründo on 2012 Oct 23, 05:40:25
what counts as exploiting?

I would also like to know this, as I think one of my future builds might be counted as one...

Go Up