Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS

Started by The Silent Wolf, 2012 Nov 27, 11:46:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Silent Wolf

So I just found out about this game, so excited, what bout y'all it's in japan right now, this is the opening that I found by my favorite  PKMN lper.
Any of you planning on getting it when it comes out in your country?
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Xeno Aura

Never played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, but won't be out in my region for at least a year I'm guessing, so I'll have plenty of time to decide whether I'll get it or not. :P

Rissian

I played the first two Mystery dungeon games and nothing beats the final boss music of Blue/red rescue team and sky/darkness/time's final boss music. So I can't wait for the new mystery dungeon game. o_o

The Silent Wolf

They seem to have been using some similar music from the older Mystery Dungeon games according to Giancarlo just remixed a bit!  :D This is just plain going to cause me to love it even more when I finally get it!
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Shadow Mare

Meh, not a fan of Poke spin-offs. I wanna see a gen 6 with full 3D Pokemon Stadium/Pokemon Battle Revolution looking battles on the 3DS. I'm sick of sprites.

Flamestriker

I like the mystery dungeon series a lot. I'll probably buy it if I have a 3DS by then and when it comes out in my country.
[move][/move]

Blues-Music

I love the mystery dungeons so much I almost love it as much as the main RPG games. I can't wait to play it with gen 5 pokemon too!

Rikaria

2012 Nov 29, 17:05:41 #7 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 29, 17:26:26 by Rikaria
From what I've heard, we won't be able to play as a whole lot of Pokémon compared to the past games, but even then I'm still getting this one (one of these) because I enjoyed the stories and OST's from the previous ones (Battle with Dialga/Dialga's Fight to the Finish will always remain #1 to me till something else beats it).

And then there's THESE epic remixes <3
Spoiler: show
I actually listened to this first before the original version X3 (I've also used this song in another online community for a project of sorts):

This one is more of a dance remix if anything, but I thought it was still pretty awesome:
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Go Up