The Off Topic Thread

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Oct 14, 21:31:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

I don't know if I'm crossing some sort of line when I say this, but this thread's purpose is to be off-topic. There is no topic, so no matter what, you're always off-topic. Usually if you're bored or something, you can just come here and not have to worry about staying on-topic the whole time. Enjoy!

Chishio Kunrin

Brilliant! :D I love powdered donuts.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rayman

Sometimes when life give you rules you just gotta say, "Forget it. #Yolo."Also thank you Jenzy for the icon. :3
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=4521.0#new <- To those who wants to know my

LaptopCommandStation

Cupcakes are a nutritious source of random.

Pinkie Pie is Best Pony  :D

It's too cold outside.  Once the snow flies i'll have to dig out the trusty old flamethrower.

I could have fun here   ovO

Coffee Rush

This isn't off topic! First, we must have a topic, and stray away from it! That, is truly off topic.
My OC can be found here!

Lord of Madness

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

^ The law that Zinrax lives by.

Rissian

2012 Oct 15, 01:07:54 #6 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 15, 01:31:08 by Trege
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 14, 22:20:31
Brilliant! :D I love powdered donuts.

I love powdered donuts but chocolate mini donuts are my favorite, especially taking a small bite then dipping them in milk. ovO

Tiger

I find this oddly addictive.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Oct 15, 01:13:27

I dont quite have a clue what is going on there o3o

Billow Pillow

No topic, within a topic.  Brilliant!  :]
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Rissian

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Oct 15, 01:13:27

I thought that song was from Chrono trigger, it was one of my favorite games to play after I broke my arm. Since I couldn't really use a computer while my arm was in a splint.  :D

Chishio Kunrin

Ok, I have to ask... Has anyone else had problems with Youtube lately?

For me, sometimes a video will stop buffering, and once I get to the end of the buffered part, it just sits there with that bubbly loading/buffering circle. Sometimes, while I'm watching, the video will suddenly jump back to the start, or if I pause it and then click Play (Making absolutely sure that I click play, not the time bar), it might restart me at the beginning.

I end up having to refresh the page a few times, or leave the page and go to it again to get the video working properly. I'm getting really tired of this. :l

It's not like I'm getting randomly disconnected from the internet. And I tried using Firefox instead of Chrome to watch a video I was having trouble with, and I still had the problem.

Tiger

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Oct 15, 04:05:37

For me, sometimes a video will stop buffering, and once I get to the end of the buffered part, it just sits there with that bubbly loading/buffering circle. Sometimes, while I'm watching, the video will suddenly jump back to the start, or if I pause it and then click Play (Making absolutely sure that I click play, not the time bar), it might restart me at the beginning.

I end up having to refresh the page a few times, or leave the page and go to it again to get the video working properly. I'm getting really tired of this. :l

It's not like I'm getting randomly disconnected from the internet. And I tried using Firefox instead of Chrome to watch a video I was having trouble with, and I still had the problem.

That happens to me too, occasionally. But it doesn't happen all the time. I just refresh whenever it happens and stuff.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Rissian

How up to date is your flash player do you know? It could be causing issues, and an old flash player can also probably lag youtube itself. I've actually had an odd issue where the time bar no longer works or the video will just freeze like the connection gave up. It doesn't happen that often to me though just sometimes.

You can update your flash player here.
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=JZEFT

Just make sure you uncheck whatever optional thing they want you to install.

Vinyl light

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Oct 15, 04:20:31
Spoiler: show

How up to date is your flash player do you know? It could be causing issues, and an old flash player can also probably lag youtube itself. I've actually had an odd issue where the time bar no longer works or the video will just freeze like the connection gave up. It doesn't happen that often to me though just sometimes.

You can update your flash player here.
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=JZEFT

Just make sure you uncheck whatever optional thing they want you to install.

"Your Google Chrome browser already includes Adobe® Flash® Player built-in. Google Chrome will automatically update when new versions of Flash Player are available."
... Oh. :o That's interesting. I didn't know that. Then again, I've noticed Chrome seems to keep updating itself. I only notice when buttons change design and stuff.

Quote from: Vinyl light on 2012 Oct 15, 04:39:32
Spoiler: show

lol What the hay?! I'd actually guess that's a shoujo (target demographic = girls) anime. Not that shonen (target demographic = boys) anime can't have silly moments. They're just usually not at that degree of weird silliness.

Darkangel

2012 Oct 15, 06:56:44 #16 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 15, 06:58:41 by Darkangel

lol
**Insert one of the VERY overused meme here.**
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

LaptopCommandStation

I get this problem with Netflix.  I think my issue is because I changed the DNS to trick my Wii/Netflix into thinking i'm American.  Silly Netflix.
So Now I have American Netflix on my Wii(MLP!!!!!!) and Canadian Netflix on my computer(Community!)

Book Smarts

I've been having flash and shockwave crash on me from time to time

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Darkangel on 2012 Oct 15, 06:56:44

lol
**Insert one of the VERY overused meme here.**

I screamed and laughed through the whole thing LOLOL

Go Up