Legends of Equestria Servers Now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Aug 11, 12:31:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DIANA777

Let's quickly open the server. We've been waiting a whole year, but played only one output. Rather turn, I'm looking forward to the game. Please.

Tiger

Quote from: DIANA777 on 2014 Oct 05, 08:28:30
Let's quickly open the server. We've been waiting a whole year, but played only one output. Rather turn, I'm looking forward to the game. Please.

Actually, we've had THREE Open Server Weekends this year, which is the largest number of OSWs in one year, ever.

Unles you're referring to an official release. But mind you, games take a really long time to happen. Some of us have been around these forums for 3-4 years, and it's still not released.

It's not magic, it's hard work and lots of time.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Morphius

Quote from: Tiger on 2014 Oct 05, 18:55:06
Quote from: DIANA777 on 2014 Oct 05, 08:28:30

Actually, we've had THREE Open Server Weekends this year, which is the largest number of OSWs in one year, ever.

Unles you're referring to an official release. But mind you, games take a really long time to happen. Some of us have been around these forums for 3-4 years, and it's still not released.

It's not magic, it's hard work and lots of time.

--- & Patience (don't forget Patience)... o.O

torjel

i have just got the game but I couldn't get in this weekend.. >A<

Morphius

Quote from: torjel on 2014 Oct 06, 12:20:44
i have just got the game but I couldn't get in this weekend.. >A<

Because the servers aren't open. We gotta wait like everypony else until the next open server... :l

-ReiMar-

OHMYGOD how many times are people gonna ask or whine about this without reading ANYTHING?!
DD:

It's not hard, just read the thread or read like two messages above.
:l

Jeez, my head hurts...
:c

Tiger

Quote from: -ReiMar- on 2014 Oct 06, 16:03:40
OHMYGOD how many times are people gonna ask or whine about this without reading ANYTHING?!
DD:

Jeez, my head hurts...

Well, it's expected from new people who are often too lazy to read. If ya don't wanna read their whines, you don't need to visit this thread, y'know?

-ReiMar-

Quote from: Tiger on 2014 Oct 06, 19:00:33
Quote from: -ReiMar- on 2014 Oct 06, 16:03:40
DD:

Jeez, my head hurts...

Well, it's expected from new people who are often too lazy to read. If ya don't wanna read their whines, you don't need to visit this thread, y'know?

I was tired, sleepy and kinda angry when I was writing this. What I think of it now you can see in "Dumb things that annoy you" thread~
>.<

Invultrois

Quote from: -ReiMar- on 2014 Oct 06, 19:42:53
I was tired, sleepy and kinda angry when I was writing this. What I think of it now you can see in "Dumb things that annoy you" thread~
>.<

Well, you get cranky when you're sleep deprived. And the only fix for that is more coffee!  ovO

And yes you have a point actually. Kinda like the "Read it before you post/reply it."  :s

Astral Tide

Hello, first post.

I understand there is no set date for when the next Open Server Weekend will be; that being said, is there a newsletter or mailing group to which I can subscribe in order to receive updates such as when the next one will be?

Pipkin

We aren't able to do mass email because of our email host, but we announce any events in this section fairly in advance.  Watching this news section, or following other LOE social media like Twitter and Facebook are the best ways to keep up with news :)

nikibear7

2014 Oct 09, 19:23:52 #91 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 09, 23:24:17 by Pipkin
When will the servers be open in October they don't say anything about october :c

Please refrain from spamming smilies, thank you

Pipkin

PR will make announcements for future events well enough in advance, so just check back here and keep an eye on the news section for any updates on upcoming events and progress

Pinky Chan

2014 Oct 10, 12:20:17 #93 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 10, 12:22:40 by Pinky Chan
Awe. I missed the OSW  D:

Hopefully I'll be able to play the next time one comes around! Does anypony know the twitter account so that I may follow ze twitters for updates and upcoming OSW's? :D

Everypony have a good good day!  <3

P.P.S. So I found the twitter, at the header :P DERP

Sanukuni

I wish I could help this along but I'm only just starting to learn computer programming in college....;~; I can say I'm a stickler for finding glitches, I find them all the time in games without trying, I'm like the glitch magnet, if there's a glitch I'll run into it.... :s

nobleheart56

2014 Oct 10, 20:46:01 #95 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 11, 08:25:41 by Pipkin
CURSE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:O

Please refrain from emote spamming, thank you.

Tiger

2014 Oct 11, 00:45:17 #96 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 11, 08:25:50 by Pipkin
Quote from: nobleheart56 on 2014 Oct 10, 20:46:01

Wow, rude.

At least appreciate them for actually making the game.

Sarah Musicnote

Oh come on I downloaded the game a couple of months ago and never tried or played it.   ono    :c
/\     /\

\____/

Invultrois

2014 Oct 11, 04:23:14 #98 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 11, 08:26:01 by Pipkin
Quote from: nobleheart56 on 2014 Oct 10, 20:46:01

Rude much? Dude, they made this game for FREE. So at least appreciate rather than barking at the dev team because you can't play.  >:/

Quote from: Sarah Musicnote on 2014 Oct 11, 01:34:05
Oh come on I downloaded the game a couple of months ago and never tried or played it.   ono    :c

Then be patient and wait for the next OSW like the rest of us. There's lots of players who've missed the previous OSW so you're not the only one.

daedlon the pony mage

patience is a virtue my friend all will be worth it trust him, them and me
watch this when you feel down
http://youtu.be/W29uMcp5BWU

Go Up