OAR Password Bug

Started by Oresa, 2017 Sep 09, 08:12:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Oresa

Saturday, 9th of September, 2017-

Id like to report a bug we found with the passwords in the menu login.

With the help of another player, we found that the client does not allow a saved password as trying to enter the game without altering the password makes the client think that the password is automatically incorrect.

This completely renders the 'save password' function useless and in fact more time consuming.

NorthWynd33

Quote from: Oresa on 2017 Sep 09, 08:12:11Saturday, 9th of September, 2017-

Id like to report a bug we found with the passwords in the menu login.

With the help of another player, we found that the client does not allow a saved password as trying to enter the game without altering the password makes the client think that the password is automatically incorrect.

This completely renders the 'save password' function useless and in fact more time consuming.

This doesn't happen to me and all I need to enter is a password key to get in with my saved password. But then again, it IS kinda like still having to enter your password, just a different one, but it's fine for me.

Dark_Twilight

@Oresa
Works fine here. Maybe you need to run the game as admin or place it where it is not blocked by the system.

@NorthWynd33
It is most likely just in case of multiuser pc's or playing at friend/cafe/other to prevent others from logging in. You can leave the passwork key blank and it will work fine if youre the only one playing on that machine.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up