The Mysterious Portal

Started by Super sayian pony, 2016 Sep 03, 02:38:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

moonbeam16

((We could just go with it.  Just the two of us.))

Super sayian pony

//Sure, but it might look like a private RP so lets hope it doesn't .3.

SCIENCE!!

moonbeam16

((I... am not sure what that means.  What's so bad with a private RP?))

LunarDusk

// nothing much is wrong with private rps, its the fact that when  theres a private rp no one else can join so those that would assume this one is, it'll lower the chance of others joining in.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

moonbeam16

((Ah.  So, shall we begin or wait for others to join?))

Super sayian pony

//I say we begin whata bout u Lunar

SCIENCE!!

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

moonbeam16

((Alrighty.  Let's do this.  Midnight just stopped silently freaking out over her new body.))

Super sayian pony

*Red looked around and noticed someone that looks like she had just come here*

//Everyone has noticeable features that show that they were a pony from equestria

SCIENCE!!

moonbeam16

((Such as?))

Midnight composed herself, and looked at her surroundings.  Everything looked odd, and tall.

Super sayian pony

//Like hair color, cutie mark on clothes, ect.

SCIENCE!!

moonbeam16

((Midnight already had grey hair, so I made her albino.  Her skin isn't the same color as her coat then, though.  Is that all right?))

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

LunarDusk

NightStar awoken to fidn herself in an unknown environment. At first unknown to the sudden appearance change she'd undergone, only thing that she could remember is a flash of light then blacking out soon afterwards. She began to rub her head but paused when she noticed something off. The "hoof" seemed to not be its usual navy color but had fingers same for the fact that her limbs felt longer as the unicorn looked down.
"?..."
*looks at the reflection of a glass and tilts head*
"....Is that me?" NightStar said as she stood up and turned around to see her whole body. This seemed to have felt awkward as opposed to being on all fours but bipedal? It's like she felt taller but somehow was able to balance herself. Could the unicorn have turned into a human?
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Super sayian pony

*As Red looked closer he realized that the person that looked like she just got here was one of the people/ponies that went into the mysterious portal with him*
I know her...
*Red said pulling down his hood showing his dark red hair that anyone from equestria would name him as Red the Dragonpony*

SCIENCE!!

moonbeam16

((I'm assuming Red noticed Midnight, not NightStar.))
Taking in her surroundings, Midnight noticed a tall person nearby that had been looking at her pull down their hood to reveal familiar dark red hair...
Midnight suddenly recognized the dragonpony as the one that was at the portal with her.  She gave a sheepish wave to him, then continued to marvel at her surroundings.

Super sayian pony

*Red sees Midnight smile and wave at him and he waves back*

SCIENCE!!

moonbeam16

((I'm sorry, I've been busy with school.  Where are we, exactly?))

Super sayian pony

// Red and Midnight saw each other. And NightStart is still looking at herself in the mirror she came out of :P Did that help some?

SCIENCE!!

Go Up