slice of life

Started by Fu-shia Writer, 2016 May 24, 12:42:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Fu-shia Writer

fu-shia: ah i see.well here we are

i open a door and motion for you to come in
when life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.

Misty Fly

*She enters inside and puts her bags there*
Magic...

Fu-shia Writer

fu-shia: ok ill show you to your room, you gotta be sleepy after that train ride

i walk up stairs and place my bags in my room
when life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : yea i am kinda tired...i hope i won't be a burden to you
Magic...

Fu-shia Writer

fu-shia: no not at all your room is to the left i will get dinner ready so ill wake you when its ready

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : okay then...*she walks to her while levitating her bags then jumps on the bed and falls asleep almost instantly*
Magic...

Fu-shia Writer

fu-shia giggles and starts cooking

Misty Fly

~7-8 Hours Later~

*she wakes up*

Deep Sense : it's not the same anymore...well might aswell gonna get something to eat...*she walks to the kitchen*
Magic...

Fu-shia Writer

fu-shia: oh you are up thats good.

was finishing up diner

Misty Fly

//she was cooking for 7-8 hours ? and what kind of food is it?
Deep Sense : yea...i guess i was really tired...
Magic...

Fu-shia Writer

\\ he and yes he put something in the oven//

im glad well the hayloft and lettuce is done so we can eat.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : yea i can't wait to dig in...so uh tell me a bit yourself where do you work?
Magic...

Fu-shia Writer

fushia: oh me i work right here in my home,im a writer

i set the plates on the table and sit down.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : what do you write about mostly?...and how come you don't ask me anything?
Magic...

Fu-shia Writer

some romance fics stuff like that.i dont know what to ask

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : Romance? naah..i was never into that in fact i never had that many friends back in ponyville at all...anyway let's eat...
Magic...

Fu-shia Writer

i hope you injoy the food

Misty Fly

*she finishes the grub and gets up*

Deep Sense : hey do you think you could show me around the city?
Magic...

Fu-shia Writer

fu-shia: yea that sounds like fun

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : great! *she gets up and heads towards the door* hey...*she looks at fushia* do you mind if i keep my stuff here for a bit?
Magic...

Go Up