The House (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Mar 14, 13:09:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScarletInk

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Mar 15, 16:41:13
Game having been noticed, wagged his tail and hoped he'd be brought down.

- Oh, right, that's Game! - Scarlet said, remembering the note. - He's a wolf and lives here, but he needs help going up and down the stairs: it was all written on a note.

After explaining, Scarlet rushed to Game, but suddenly noticed that her lack of muscle mass
is one more time going against her.

- Ehm... A little help bringing him down? - she asked to the guys down the stairs.
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

SandFire

"I would help but it wouldn't  do much more than roll him up or down and me being crushed. Maybe Blueberry can help? " Shadow said looking at wolf.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Aeterna Sol

((This looks nice.))

Name: Blazing Sun (Blaze for short)
Race: Unicorn Pony
Personality/Attitude: Blazing Sun is a really friendly pony who loves playing video games and helping others. She can imitate and perfect some things simply by seeing them a few times, such as attacks, movements, and strategies. As an alternate version of a being born as a living incarnation of the sun's power, she does have a few secrets that, in some cases, not even she knows about.
Spoiler: Look/Visual Description: • show

((I'm not joining yet, as i'm not sure if this will work. Tell me if it's good, and if not, suggest some changes.))

Gamepad

(Blazing, that is fine. But make sure you character isn't too violent or too OP either.

Also, I added a few things to the first post describing the floors in a bit more detail.

Spoiler: Changes • show

Spoiler: 4th Floor - Male bedrooms/Bath area. • show

Exact Layout as third floor. You enter at the bottom of the corridor and walk up a long hall. The first 6 doors are Bedrooms. The final two are bath areas. One of them being a more community bath, one single room with a large shallow pool in the middle and the other is a more solitary bath area, split into 4 small separate bathrooms. Shower, Sink, Toilet.

Spoiler: 3rd Floor - Female bedrooms/bath area. • show

Exact Layout as Fourth floor. You enter at the bottom of the corridor and walk up a long hall. The first 6 doors are Bedrooms. The final two are bath areas. One of them being a more community bath, one single room with a large shallow pool in the middle and the other is a more solitary bath area, split into 4 small separate bathrooms. Shower, Sink, Toilet.

Spoiler: 2nd Floor - Entertainment/Work Area. E.g. Desks, TVs • show

This Floor is more fun than the others. In consists of a large open area, with multiple desks and Duplicating TVs connected to a floor wide sound system. At the end of the entire floor there is a solitary room, it is a cinema style room. One large screen on the wall and large amounts of seats climbing up. This is the tallest floor.

Spoiler: 1st Floor - Kitchen, Dining, living. • show

This is essentially just a normal floor house. It is split into two sections. A large kitchen and Dining room on one side and the standard living area with chairs, sofas and a TV. With a long multi-person bathroom area near the stairs which with the entrance hall split the two sides.

Spoiler: Back Garden - Large open garden with some equipment. • show

A large flat grassed garden, it has a bit of a covered patio, with some chairs as well as a pool in front of it, and then just the grassy area before reaching the shed at the bottom. This would be where things like the Trampoline would be set up.

Spoiler: Shed - Storage/Loud Work area. E.g Metal work. • show

The shed is a large storage area, with some smaller work areas nearer the front, for ponies or others with talents in metalwork or woodwork.

[Spoiler=Basement - Storage/Cleaning.]
The basment is essentially just a storage area for the house, containing larger objects which can not be kept out and around easily. This is also where the cleaning appliances are. The Washing Machines and the Dryers are.
[/Spoiler]

Going from the kitchen and up near the stairs on each floor is a small food lift directly next to a Laundry Chute that travels down to the basment. Both are labelled clearly enough.
)

Game wagged as the ponies came to him, though he to noticed the lack of Muscle on the mare and was unsure if she would be any help in his movement around the four story house.

LunarDusk

//Now I break in  ovO

Spoiler: show
Name: FrigidMoon
Species: Unicorn
Personality: Quiet, a bit submissive, has a calm demeanor
Appearance:

A purple unicorn was sitting on top of a chair on the 1st floor in the living room looking down at the floor. He looked as if he was tense and trying to relax himself but was failing at it.
"....."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepad

(Small thing I thought I'd mention 1st Floor = Ground Floor. Cause I know other countries do things the wrong way. :ajshifty:)

Chrisgotjar

"Game eh?" Blueberry mused "Left here with a note? That sounds a little weird."
The stallion made his way up the fuzzy blue figure on the ground.

"OK, so... How should we do this? Hmm..." Blueberry tapped a hoof against his bottom lip. Suddenly his eyes lit up. "Aha! I have an idea! Shadow wasn't it? If you and uh, Scarlet? can help out." He made his way round, went down on the ground besides, Game.
"Now, see if you can lift him onto my back. I may not be a particularly active pony but hopefully I can get him down these steps."
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

LunarDusk

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Mar 15, 19:52:02
(Small thing I thought I'd mention 1st Floor = Ground Floor. Cause I know other countries do things the wrong way. :ajshifty:)

// I knew  :]

"Oh... >.<"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

ScarletInk

Quote from: Chrisgotjar on 2016 Mar 15, 20:42:46
"Game eh?" Blueberry mused "Left here with a note? That sounds a little weird."
The stallion made his way up the fuzzy blue figure on the ground.

"OK, so... How should we do this? Hmm..." Blueberry tapped a hoof against his bottom lip. Suddenly his eyes lit up. "Aha! I have an idea! Shadow wasn't it? If you and uh, Scarlet? can help out." He made his way round, went down on the ground besides, Game.
"Now, see if you can lift him onto my back. I may not be a particularly active pony but hopefully I can get him down these steps."

- Are you sure? He's, well, more than a little heavy. - Scarlet asked, gesturing at the wolf's noticeable overweight.

Chrisgotjar

After a few moments, Blueberry stood back up.
"Yeah, I suppose you're right. Hmm... I not sure how we can move him then. Unless we have some Unicorns hiding around here I'm at a loss."

The blue stallion sat on the ground. Pondering weird and wonderful ways of trying to move the wolf.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Gamepad

The pudgy wolf sunk into the floor and stared down the bottom, putting two of his paws on the top step and showing that his back legs get lifted off the floor by his stomach.

(I could have sworn that we had some unicorns.)

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Misty Fly

*Marble levitates Gamepaw*
Marble : okay...where should i bring him?
Magic...

Gamepad

(Would suggest, for a sense of realism, Marble at least struggles with Game, he is like 300lbs of pudgy wolf.)

Game wiggled at the levitation, not used the feeling and not being overly fond of not having anything touching the floor. He was always carried on a Pony's back or multiple ponies' backs.

ScarletInk

- He wanted to go down the stairs. - Scarlet said, looking at Game for confirmation. - Marble, can you do it?

SandFire

((Question how tall are the halls and rooms? Im used to having Shadow fly or hover when something is happening but i'm not sure if she can in the house due to how high the ceilings are differing."

"I am going to move away from the wolf and him being levitated. I am not a fan of things falling on me" Shadow says as she walked to the other side of the room away from the stairs.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Misty Fly

Marble : allrighty then...*she carries gamepaw downstairs* he is pretty heavy though...//she is struggling she just doesn't show it
Magic...

Gamepad

(I'd say, since it is a old style house, it has very tall floors. The floors would be normally around 10ft and the entertainment floor is around 14ft.
Ponies are only around 3-5ft so, it works out fairly well.)

Game whimpered as he floated in the air, he wasn't a fan of the flying aspect of this and was happy when he finally felt his paws on the floor.

ScarletInk

- Great job, Marble! - Scarlet thanked the unicorn mare, then kneeling to check the wolf.

- You okay, Game? - she asked, scratching under his chin.

Misty Fly

*Marble puts the wolf on the ground*
Marble : he is now...
Magic...

Go Up