Love is in the Air (Hearts and Hooves Day Romance RP)(Open RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Feb 09, 04:28:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

Game and Violet watched the pony intently as the pony put something on the wolf's leg, hoping it would fix it.

Seeing the pony move back, Violet backed away and let Game put his weight on the leg. Perhaps too much weight. The splint's thickness was nothing against the Wolf's own and he managed to snap it fairly easily and fall on his pained leg/paw, letting out a loud howl in the process.

SandFire

Shadow looked in surprise as the wolf broke through the toughest splint available in the store. With mouth opened and big eyes looking at splint and the wolf repeatedly.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Misty Fly

Magic...

Chromastone64

(I'll add another character to get me going again.)
A pink mare with a wine mane was trotting through the village, taking in the good weather. She'd noticed a lot of ponies out and about with their dear ones today, and even though she had nopony herself, she was still happy.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

SandFire

((Im going to assume that the leg is just cracked and not broken otherwise the wolf needs more help than a pegasus can give with whats on hand))

Shadow after a few minutes of looking went back in and bought five of the thickest splints to put onto the wolf. Wrapping so much gauze on the leg and splints it would take two buildings worth of weight to break.

Gamepad

Spoiler: When people type a 2nd reply before you type a 1st. • show
Game whimpered in pain and he struggled to try to free his injured leg, as Violet to roll the wolf over, a titanic task in itself.

Game having been freed from his pain watched again as the pony put more stuff on his leg, even more than before. It feeling heavier than normal.

Unsure if he wanted to try again, shivering from the experience the wolf simply lay and watched.

FakeSmile

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Mar 01, 11:54:11
(I'll add another character to get me going again.)
A pink mare with a wine mane was trotting through the village, taking in the good weather. She'd noticed a lot of ponies out and about with their dear ones today, and even though she had nopony herself, she was still happy.

((Sorry Chroma, I thought I had Shear notice Azure in my last post. My bad, Lol))

Shear Luck carefully made her way through the town with the box on her head. Just as planned, this caused most folks to stay out of her bubble to avoid bump into her. A grin was on her face as she took each step carefully toward the direction of her house. Along the way, a mare caught her eye. Shear Luck glanced over at the wine mane mare and couldn't help but smile. She thought the colour was lovely and had to pay the mare a compliment. The mare got off the path toward her house and started her way toward the mare. Once she was by her side she chimed,
[Color=limegreen]Shear Luck: Hello dear! I just wanted to compliment ya' on your mane. Its a gran' mane you 'ave![/color]
The mare gave the stranger a big smile as she levitated the box off her head. It would be for the best if she didn't look like a odd ball while trying to give out compliments.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Chromastone64

"!"
The pink mare turned to the voice, before smiling and nodding appreciatingly to the mare. After a second, she pointed to her throat a few times, before shaking her head.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

FakeSmile

Shear Luck tilted her head as she watched the mare point at her throat and shake her head. She wasn't sure what the mare was trying to tell her. Maybe she didn't agree with her compliment? Shear Luck was a bit surprised by the conclusion she made; she thought the mare's mane was a lovely shade. She didn't want the mare to continue through out the day with that thought of her own mane. With a small smile she said,
[Color=limegreen]Shear Luck: What, you don't agree? Well, you dear, 'ave a lovely mane! The shade is gran' and the style is adorable.[/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Chromastone64

The mare shook her head, before making like she was talking, but then shaking her head again.

FakeSmile

Shear Luck: . . . . . . . . . . . . .
O'! You can't talk!

She exclaimed after a few silent seconds. After first she had no idea what the mare was doing, but the wires connected and she was able to interpret what the stranger was trying to say. The mare had a faint tint of red on her cheeks; she felt a bit embarrassed about her assumption. As the redness faded away the mare chimed,
Shear Luck: Sorry dear; the gears don't work as they use to do. But Oi couldn't risk a lovely mare thinkin' less of her mane! Aaaaah, but I bet you can't be too upset with me.
The mare gave the stranger another big smile as she stood in front of her. She didn't know how the two will communicate but she wish she could get the mare's name.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Chromastone64

Lustre shook her head in an "it's okay" kind of way.

Azure was still walking through town, looking for some place to get some food; that mare's talk about a bakery had made him hungry.
Suddenly, he froze in his tracks. He saw Shear, and she was talking to someone he hadn't seen in a long time.

Misty Fly

*Marble eats the pie and looks around*
Marble : great i.ll talk to myself i guess...
Magic...

FakeSmile

Shear Luck smiled at the mare; she was glad the stranger wasn't upset by her lack of awareness.
[Color=limegreen]Shear Luck: Well Oi might as well introduce me self! Me name is Shear Luck; gran' meetin' you dear.[/color]
The mare smiled big at the mare as she extended her hoof for the traditional " introduction hoof shake. " Her hoof was out but her gaze drifted for a brief moment. She caught a glimpse of Azure while her eyes wondered, and turned her gaze fully on him to make sure her eyes weren't playing tricks. When she confirmed it was him, she smiled and gave the stallion a small wave. She then returned her attention back to the mare in front of her.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Chromastone64

Azure returned the wave, but didn't take his eyes of the pink mare, his mouth agape.
"L-L....L..." He stuttered, before the mare noticed him, making a silent gasp.

FakeSmile

Shear Luck's gaze shifted from Azure and the made. She was not only confused by Azure's stutter but by the mare's reaction. Shear continued to switch her gaze from one pony to another to see if someone would say something. After a bit of awkward silence she finally spoke up,
[Color=limegreen]Shear Luck: Lad. . . . You know this lovely mane mare?[/color]
The descriptive words Shear used for the stranger rolled off her tongue without her knowledge. She didn't think much of what she said, but what Azure would say. It seemed pretty odd for someone to chock on their words by the sight of a mare . . . Well, that's not odd at all but still, Shear Luck would like to know the answer to her question.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Chromastone64

Azure still stared, and the pink mare's eyes began to well up. Suddenly, she shot forward, pulling Azure into a hug, almost knocking the wind out of him and making him turn red.
"Ack!" He coughed, before returning the hug. "H-Hi, Lustre..."
He looked at Shear, clearly a little embarresed.

Rush of MLP

Chrome walked quietly beside Msr. Smile as they approached the old playground. As they entered, he began to feel a little uneasy, but he didn't let it show. Quickly he found a seat on an old and broken seesaw, and turned to his companion.

He smiled as he thought of a good story to tell the mare. None of his tales were particularly exciting, but he finally settled on one.

[Color=silver]"Alright. This story didn't happen that long ago."[/color] He said, shifting to make himself more comfortable. He cleared his throat after a few moments, then began to tell his tale.

[Color=silver]"A couple days ago, on my way here from the east, I decided to travel through the Everfree Forest. I went about a half a day in before I found myself hopelessly lost in a very dark and sinister part of the woods, deciding to settled down for a rest. About two hours after setting up camp, I began to feel as though I was being watched. Knowing I had set a spell on the ground that was to deter any evil that might sneak up on me while I was there, I became uneasy, almost paranoid. I called out to the unseen being and got no answer, so I shrugged the feeling off as me just being in an unfamiliar place."[/color] He paused, smiling slightly. [Color=silver]"After about another hour of resting, I began to hear noises from just outside of my camp. Scared and confused, I stood up and made my way to the edge of my camp, carefully looking into the bushes. And what do I see? A tiny Timberwolf with glowing purple eyes. It took me by such a surprise I let out a cry. I think it got startled, that or i had just imagined it, because when I got over the initial panic, it was gone. More than a little unnerved, I made my way away from that spot and traveled the rest of the way through. By the time I had gotten out, it was the night of the next day and I just slept at the edge of the forest. When I woke up, I made my way into town."[/color]

His smile broadened as he finished his story and awaited a response from Msr. Smile.

FakeSmile

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Mar 02, 16:54:06
Azure still stared, and the pink mare's eyes began to well up. Suddenly, she shot forward, pulling Azure into a hug, almost knocking the wind out of him and making him turn red.
"Ack!" He coughed, before returning the hug. "H-Hi, Lustre..."
He looked at Shear, clearly a little embarresed.

Shear Luck couldn't help but smile at the two; she thought the sudden hug was adorable. The mare was glad the stranger was able to squeeze their name out of Azure, so now she at least knew the mare's name. With a big grin she chimed,
Shear Luck: Oi'll take that as a yes!
The mare let out a hardy laugh as she watch the two contiue to hug. With a big grin she playfully said,
Shear Luck: Ahhh, I would loosen your grip girly. By the redness in his face, I doubt your leavin' much room to breath.
She let out a few hardy chuckles as she slap the stallion on the shoulder. The slap wasn't intended to be hard, but the mare was rather stronger than the average unicorn.

Quote from: Rush of MLP on 2016 Mar 03, 02:39:37
Chrome walked quietly beside Msr. Smile as they approached the old playground. As they entered, he began to feel a little uneasy, but he didn't let it show. Quickly he found a seat on an old and broken seesaw, and turned to his companion.

He smiled as he thought of a good story to tell the mare. None of his tales were particularly exciting, but he finally settled on one.

[Color=silver]"Alright. This story didn't happen that long ago."[/color] He said, shifting to make himself more comfortable. He cleared his throat after a few moments, then began to tell his tale.

[Color=silver]"A couple days ago, on my way here from the east, I decided to travel through the Everfree Forest. I went about a half a day in before I found myself hopelessly lost in a very dark and sinister part of the woods, deciding to settled down for a rest. About two hours after setting up camp, I began to feel as though I was being watched. Knowing I had set a spell on the ground that was to deter any evil that might sneak up on me while I was there, I became uneasy, almost paranoid. I called out to the unseen being and got no answer, so I shrugged the feeling off as me just being in an unfamiliar place."[/color] He paused, smiling slightly. [Color=silver]"After about another hour of resting, I began to hear noises from just outside of my camp. Scared and confused, I stood up and made my way to the edge of my camp, carefully looking into the bushes. And what do I see? A tiny Timberwolf with glowing purple eyes. It took me by such a surprise I let out a cry. I think it got startled, that or i had just imagined it, because when I got over the initial panic, it was gone. More than a little unnerved, I made my way away from that spot and traveled the rest of the way through. By the time I had gotten out, it was the night of the next day and I just slept at the edge of the forest. When I woke up, I made my way into town."[/color]

His smile broadened as he finished his story and awaited a response from Msr. Smile.

@Rush of MLP
Msr. Smile made her way up the rusty jungle bars and sat on top of it. The mare took a moment to enjoy the view from there; she always liked felling tall. She turned her attention to the stallion bellow as he told his tale. The mare listen closely to the stallion's recent adventure with a smile. She had to cover her mouth to hide her light chuckle; she found it humorous that he ended up getting lost. The mare never had trouble with loosing her way, since she never had a real destination. But getting lost is part of the adventure life style, so she didn't find it to be too odd. By the time the stallion finished his story, the mare's smile was wider and a spark of life swirled in her eyes. As she clasp her hooves together she chimed,
Msr. Smile: Oh my, to get lost in those woods; not the most pleasant way to spend a day. At least you didn't run into too much trouble. . . . Well some trouble, but those timberwolve pups are adorable.
The mare let out a giggle as she inched toward the edge of the bars. The mare locked her hind legs on the bars and allowed her upper body to dangle above the ground. She didn't remember the last time she played on these things, but the joy of being on them hadn't escaped her memory. With her eyes gazing toward the earth she continued,
Msr. Smile: I always like wanderin' those woods. Always somethin' intrestin' to talk to and crazy stuff to see. . . . . If you know your way 'round them.
A small grin formed across her face as she added the last part; she still couldn't get over the fact he got lost.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SandFire

Shadow backed up from the wolf and hopes that the new and improved splint would help the poor wolf heal. As she backs up she trips and lands hard on her wings a very distinct crack is heard in the air.

Go Up