STRANDED (Sign-up RP)[CLOSED]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 01:24:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PlatinumJoystick

((I don't think I can quite understand that wording, but it is late, too. Could you explain it again, please?))

Joy was barely able to supress a sigh of relief. "So someone who had to do it in order to be able to support themselves and others would rank higher than someone who violated laws just for fun? Fair and good."
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

LunarDusk

// I'm meaning that based off the fact that Joy has a big distrust for Zeal and that he's from FillyDelphia which has crooks and other shady characters it would be justified that he would either dislike and/ or have 0 % trust in him
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Rush of MLP

As the others were either sleeping or talking, Chrome was roaming the outskirts of the camp, trying to determine if the rune he had made and activated was doing its job properly.

[Color=silver]"If it worked, anything with malicious intent that comes within twenty-five paces of the campsite should be deterred."[/color] He told himself quietly. [Color=silver]"I just hope that nothing truly evil lives here. That would not bode well, even if the rune were to work on it."[/color]

As he wandered, he glanced back at the shed. He saw the batpony and the unicorn that sat just outside. He could see they were talking, but he couldn't quite make out what they were saying. Not curious enough to move into earshot, Chrome continued to walk.

When he reached the edge of the protected area, Chrome took a deep breath, and immediately wished he hadn't; the air tasted faintly of burning vegetation. He flinched as he coughed in surprise.

[Color=silver][I]'What the...? Is there a fire nearby?'[/color] He thought as the tried to look ahead, only succeeding in seeing more of the brush in front of him. He glanced back in the direction of the camp and frowned. [Color=silver][I]'If there is one, I need to know how close it is so I can let the others know if we need to move the camp.'[/color]

He sat for a moment before deciding to go alone. He couldn't risk it being a lure of some kind and leading one of the others to be trapped along with him. Silently, he took off into the forest and towards the smell of fire.

LunarDusk

Finally the bird started to lower Zeal towards the ground which he then walked around on. He started searching high and low for any specific type of ruins.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Misty Fly

((where are you all?))
Magic...

LunarDusk

//Most are at the campsite or within range of it and I'm in a forest area
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Jcfraven

Quote from: PlatinumJoystick on 2016 Mar 16, 23:34:50
((I don't think I can quite understand that wording, but it is late, too. Could you explain it again, please?))

Joy was barely able to supress a sigh of relief. "So someone who had to do it in order to be able to support themselves and others would rank higher than someone who violated laws just for fun? Fair and good."

"Indeed, though true judgement is case-by-case," Raven says.

Misty Fly

Marble : now ..i wonder where others are?
Magic...

PlatinumJoystick

"That's true. I guess it depends on all of the variables, really." Joy responded, still not wanting to quite divulge his trade openly, while Marble was still awake, but maybe he would sprinkle hints later into the conversation. Maybe, otherwise, he would find some other opportunity.

Jcfraven

"Still haven't told me why the inquiry, apart from random thought, which I doubt was entirely random," Raven comments, intrigued by the mysterious way Joy is talking in regards to it.

"Worry not, I can't and shan't force you to, I'm just curious," He continues.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-Joy is somewhere just outside of the shelter together with Raven.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

"I dont see it...but it has to be here...somewhere~  :]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Misty Fly

Marble : okay Raven...Joy? any news?
Magic...

PlatinumJoystick

2016 Mar 21, 00:22:05 #634 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 21, 01:33:04 by PlatinumJoystick
"Oh, hey, Marble. Thought I told you to get some rest. The others are in there asleep, besides Zealous, and I like being far away from him, so it's not a big deal for me. Yeah, go on in there and get some rest, me and Raven are covering watch. You've had a long day." Joy's plans of revealing himself had been foiled by Marble, and he was slightly irritated by the impedement.

Turning to Raven, he opted to still reply, although with an altered reply from what he had planned. "I'll tell you in a minute," he delayed, waiting for Marble to take him up on his offer and head to sleep.

LunarDusk

// Zeal not Lunar, theres a reason for color coding characters to distinguish them you know  :/
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

PlatinumJoystick

((Sorry homie, I was, and still am, groggy and tired when I wrote that. Sorry about that.))

Misty Fly

Marble : huh? okay..*she falls asleep*
Magic...

Nameless Whirlwind

Nameless woke up to the fluffy fur of some animal, behind his head. His ears turned on to the sound of dried out cries which he later identified the noise to be the snoring of the animal right behind him. He gasped for air, feeling droplets of water splash over his tongue. His eyes opened up to a black canvas with dots of the opposite shade plastered all over the place. They varied in size and stance between each other. He could recognize a cluster of these dots to the right of his view. It resembled the constellation of Leo. He wondered if he would be watching him over the darkness shrouding his mind.

He couldn't think. He could smell the hide of this animal, feel its coat, hear its snores, taste the moisture of the air and see the stars at night but he couldn't control the thoughts inside his skull. He tried again. A thought popped up into his head, asking where he was. This time, he was ready to answer it.

Based on the high concentration of water in the area, he was still on the beachhead, the last place he could remember before collapsing on the ground...or perhaps it was a different section of the beachhead or something new altogether. The thought of it hurt his brain and he forced himself to stop thinking about anything once more.

He tried to transfer his strength reviving his brain to reviving his muscles. After a painstaking process of shuffling his body away from the sleeping animal, which was the largest wolf he had ever seen in his life, he took a quick scan of his surroundings.

There was a small hut right beside where the stallion was sleeping. There were two ponies outside keeping guard of the entrance. It reminded him of how the guards in Canterlot protected their gates.

Suddenly, his nerves popped.

He could feel his head pounding against its skull. He was worried it was going to shatter in pieces, that he would shatter into small fragments, and those fragments would shatter, and those and those until he joined the small particles of rock that laid over the edge of this land.
Signature.

Misty Fly

*Marble looks around*
Marble : Darn it..i can't sleep...it's like there is something bothering me but i can't tell what it is...
Magic...

Go Up