STRANDED (Sign-up RP)[CLOSED]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 01:24:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

Zealous stopped moving when he noticed that hes at the edge of a cliff after moments of traveling. After a few glances he whistled loudly before jumping off of it head first.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Feb 23, 22:52:44
*-Sorry I have been silent for a pretty good while. Things where I am at are back to normal so now I can come here in an orderly matter.

-------------------------------------------------------

Cheveyo attempts to hold the unknown pony steady. He looks to the pony with a worried look.

Cheveyo: We got you. You are safe now. We will help you out. *he looks to Raven and Platinum* One of you help me bring water to this pony. We will bring him to the shelter. He looks very bad.

"Perhaps we should both help you get him there. It would make it quicker, leading to us getting him to water quicker as well," Raven says.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Feb 24, 04:00:49
//where is Raven and Platinum?

*Read the prior posts of the roleplay in the future, please. To catch you up though, we're with Cheveyo/Peace.

Nameless Whirlwind

"No..." Nameless said, trying to muster whatever strength he had left. "I'm...I'm gone...the others..."

His face turned red as he talked. As his tongue moved around the insides of his mouth he could feel an empty space where one of his teeth should be. He slowly stopped feeling the pain around his body, his nerves going null. Soon, it got harder and harder to breathe, let alone speak, but he was determined. He wouldn't let this island consume his life.

"The others...where? The...the ship..."
Signature.

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo looks to the pony in bad health and looks in terribly concern hearing his frail voice. He is able to make out some words that came out and responds.

Cheveyo: Please don't give up. You will be fine. The ship is gone but I do believe the rest are safe. First we need you to stay awake. I can't bare seeing you like this. *looking to Raven and Platinum* We need to take him to the shelter now! I agree all 3 of us will better our aid to carry him.

Cheveyo increases his pace hoping to heal the pony on time.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

FakeSmile

After a short run, the invisible mare made it to the camp site. A thin smile formed across her face as she examined the area. The first thing she noticed was a crystal pony and a mare. Smile doubted that they were the only ones here, but if the others look anything like them then they weren't much of a threat. But she wasn't too concern with the living ponies, those capsules are what bothered her. She didn't like the idea of pony made objects on the beach, and had suspect that there were dangerous items in there. The mare floated toward the capsules and examined them for a bit. There were a few of them and they didn't look all that bad up close. She sharked the object as she tried to figure out why something like this would be here. Smile doubted these ponies would come here intentionally. Then again, some ponies are stranger than others. The mare stopped circling capsule and stood at the entrance of it. To get a better look inside, the mare pressed her head against the capsule. She phased through the metal wall, and took a good look of the insides. To her surprised, it looked like someone was suppose to be in there. There was weapons or chemicals; just a bunch of random junk. This only raised the mare's suspicion of these capsules and who occupied them. Frustrated, the mare pulled her head out from the pods and returned her gaze upon the camp site. The more she looked at the area, the more it looked like group of friends were on a camping trip. The mare tugged at her pigtail as she tried to make sense of why anyone would want to be here. With a frustrated frown she started to walk around the site. She examined each object closely in hopes of finding an answer. While she was examining a barrel, some noise from the distance caught her attention. The mare's gaze turned toward the source of the noise and she squinted at the sight of more ponies. Smile covered her mouth as she let out a sigh; she might be invisible but her bubbles weren't. She continued to stare at the group and noticed one of them seemed injured. Of course she didn't care, but it showed how stupid the group was for picking this island to camp on. An angry frown she thought,
[Color=cyan]Msr. Smile: Three more stallions. . . This brings the total of happy campers to five. . . . Five souls we gotta watch. . . Ain't that lovely.[/I][/color]
The mare's head snapped back toward the barrel. She didn't want to stay here much longer; her presence might attract some unwelcome guest. The mare wondered away from the barrel and toward the sleeping crystal pony. She examined the stallion as if she would find the answer to why they were there.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Rush of MLP

Chrome shivered and opened his eyes slightly. He sat up slowly and looked around.

Seeing nothing, he tilted his head. [Color=silver]"That's weird, I could've sworn there was somepony there."[/color] He said aloud as he tried to blink himself the rest of the way awake.

Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he stood up and looked around more thoroughly. Seeing noone, he sighed and muttered. [Color=silver]"That railing must've knocked more than just a little sense out of me, but that's what I get for standing near the edge of the deck during a storm."[/color]

Misty Fly

Marble : i gotta find the others...or mabe they will comeback to the campsite
Magic...

Nameless Whirlwind

The amount of energy to keep the pony off the ground increased as Nameless slowly began to lose consciousness. His face began to turn from a deep shade of red to a lighter shade of pale. His legs began to dangle through the wind.

"The oth..th...othth..." His tongue refused to move. His words slowly turned into incoherent mumbling.
Signature.

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo: *gasp and getting more worried* Please don't give up. Stay with me.

As they approach, Cheveyo sees a spot to have the pony lay on, on a sleeping Gamepaw. As he begins to draw near, he sees Chrome awake and is somewhat releaved but still in great urgency.

Cheveyo: Chrome! We need your help. We need your heal run for this pony. I am afraid we may lose him soon.

He looks to Raven, Platinum, and he tries to shout out to Marble.

Cheveyo: Bring over water and that medicine box in case.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Rush of MLP

Startled from someone suddenly calling his name, Chrome flinched, but moved swiftly when he realized what was going on. He dashed over to Cheveyo and the fading pony, assessing the situation.

After he was fully aware of the stallion's condition, he thought quickly. [Color=silver][I]'He's too far gone for Heal Pulse, but maybe the next one up...?'[/I][/color]

Pressing his hoof down onto the ground and began drawing a rune. This one was a bit more intricate than the last, but it had roughly the same base shape. As he finished, he stepped away from the freshly drawn rune and the same streams of energy as before emanated from him, filling the rune with white light.

As the rune became fully charged, a large torrent of light shot from the drawing straight into the injured stallion. The light slowly faded after a few moments and the rune stopped glowing.

Chrome stared quietly, waiting to see if the rune had been enough.

Misty Fly

*Marble grabs the first aid kit and brings it to cheveyo*
Marble : okay what do you need? *she opens the first aid kit* hm...sleeping pills...nah...Pickles?..naah...Ketchup??...Eggs..??
Magic...

FakeSmile

Msr. Smile watch the sleeping pony rise and tilted her head as he spoke. A confused expression joined her frown the more he talked about a past event. Smile didn't have a clue what he was talking about, and dismissed it as sleep gibberish. The mare turned her head toward the direction of the noise. She couldn't help but look surprised; the hurt stallion wasn't doing so doing. The mare watch as the crystal pony responded to the name, "Chrome" and was ask to do some sort of "heal rune". Smile questioned why he was even asked to heal the pony; he was an earth pony. The mare thought this would be amusing, so she sat down next to the crystal pony. Smile had a large grin as she prepared for failure, but the grin was replaced with confusion. It appeared the stallion was drawing something in the sand. . . . how inappropriate considering the condition of the hurt pony. But she was caught by surprised when she saw the white light. Her gaze followed the white light till it hit Nameless. It reminded her a bit of her own healing powers, but with less bubbles. She looked from Chrome to the hurt pony as if she was waiting for something big to happen. A thin smile took the place of her frown as her gaze focused on the crystal pony. Since no one would be able to hear her, she decided to voice her opinion.
[Color=cyan]Msr. Smile: OoOooh, so we got a witch in the bunch . . How interestin'. Too bad your campin' buddy ain't lookin' too good. [/color]
The mare shot Chrome a smirk before she turned her attention to Nameless. The smirk didn't last long; the longer she looked at the injured pony the more concern she got. Not for the pony, but for anyone who might be nearby. The last thing these campers or herself needed was an empty vessel. Even if she had little fate in Chrome's witch craft, she hoped it worked.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Gamepad

Game perked up at the dazed mentions of various foods, as he recognizes the random foods as part of a meal and normally meals are when he gets fed the most.

Looking around his ears fell slightly as he noticed it was only a pony talking in their sleep and not a meal.

Nameless Whirlwind

Nameless' breathing began to calm down, his pale face being filled with the dull greyness colour that the rest of his coat had.
Signature.

Misty Fly

Marble : oh darn it i forgot the water...*she runs back to the campsite and returns to cheveyo with water*
Magic...

Gamepad

Game, now awake looked around the beach at the various ponies doing even more various things, unsure what to do. Back home and even on the ship he used to just sit next to his master and not really do anything, so he guessed that would work here too.

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo: Thanks Marble.

He looks down at the pony noticing his breathing changed and color changing. To his surprise he feels that this changed may have finally helped relieve his poor health, He feels much rejoiced by the changes the pony made.

Cheveyo: I... I think that helped recover him. He seems to be breathing okay. But he still has wounds. Help put some cream or something from the medicine box to help mend his wounds. Marble, help me feed him water. He looks like he hasn't eaten. Chrome, you can help out more if you want. I greatly thank you for helping this pony heal.

Jcfraven

"What shall we do, Cheveyo?" He inquires, referring to him and Joy.

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo to Raven: Use whatever the medicine box has to help with his wounds. May seem like bruises and scratches. Seeing he was already badly hurt and weak, he might be risking infection. Platinum here can help. I don't know much about the stuff in the box, so I do not want to risk giving the pony the wrong medicine.

Go Up