STRANDED (OOC Thread)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 00:10:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

@PlatinumJoystick : So you officially dropping out? Well it has been good roleplaying with you. Thanks for joining in. Hope you do well.

@waaaaaaah : Ah I see. Understandable. To give you a quick summary, the group started their trek, ran into badgers, rolled down a hill, found a ruin, looked around the ruin, continued their journey into the forest, found another temple, got caved in the temple, look around for a bit, went underground at the temple, teleported out the temple, and are right now about to return back to camp. We are currently standing at a statue...
AAAAHHHHH NUTZ! I completely forgot to look around at the end of the underground! Needed to get the info to discover the clues about the relic. Darn! Lets move forward, my fault for not remembering, got caught in the moment. Oh well... next ruin I'll make sure to go to the end to where the relic is located.
Anyways, continuing, the RP runs a tad slow, about 1-2 posts per day, Not really a fast RP. Not sure if this is managable for you, but I understand if it is too much. I'll let you decide when you can.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

waaaaaaah

@Peace Keeper
Ah, okay. Now to find a reason why Sketch wasn't with the group... X3
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Peace Keeper

Forgot to say this. You still going to participate?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

waaaaaaah

@Peace Keeper
Sure! Again, I just need to find a reasonable explanation of why Sketch wasn't with the group.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

PlatinumJoystick

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Aug 06, 13:16:33
@PlatinumJoystick : So you officially dropping out? Well it has been good roleplaying with you. Thanks for joining in. Hope you do well.

The same to you, Peace. Hope the RP goes well from here on.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Julien999

2016 Aug 07, 03:20:15 #105 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 07, 04:55:04 by Julien999
Sooo... Sketch fell into a void trap in that ruin and ended up in the sky? Seems logic how Zeal reacted toward a distance in the sky for a moment.

waaaaaaah

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Aug 07, 03:20:15
Sooo... Sketch fell into a void trap in that ruin and ended up in the sky? Seems logic how Zeal reacted to a distance in the sky for a moment.

:] ovO
-Me

My OCs

Peace Keeper

@Nameless Whirlwind
@Jcfraven

Since you two failed to respond to the role call by the deadline, I will have to automatically drop you from the RP. If any reason you want to continue but failed to respond on time, let me know and we can sort out a plan to re-admit you back in.

Julien999

Wow, I completely forgot that Jcfraven was in this RP too. Wait... with what did he RP with already? I don't remember.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Aug 10, 01:56:48
@Nameless Whirlwind
@Jcfraven

Since you two failed to respond to the role call by the deadline, I will have to automatically drop you from the RP. If any reason you want to continue but failed to respond on time, let me know and we can sort out a plan to re-admit you back in.

*I thought I had responded, but if not, I was going to say that I was going to go ahead and leave the roleplay. Sorry for not saying as such sooner.

Peace Keeper

2016 Aug 10, 23:16:28 #110 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 13, 00:31:31 by Peace Keeper
It's cool. No worries. At least you let me know now about it. Thanks for participating in the RP.

Post Merge

For forum purposes, Cheveyo's enchanted ax has very little to no penetrating power on flesh. And again, this RP will be as clean as possible in combat situations.

Julien999

2016 Aug 18, 05:29:50 #111 Last Edit: 2016 Aug 18, 08:12:17 by Julien999
Fainted, you can continue the RP without me until some times after you are somewhere that protect you from the storm. Oh, and don't bring the sun.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

LunarDusk

lol Sun? It's night time right now.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Don't worry bud. Too early to shift to sunrise. We still got shelters to go to.

Also awaiting for @Misty Fly to decide whether Marble went with Zeal or stayed with Cheveyo.

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Aug 18, 23:10:22
Don't worry bud. Too early to shift to sunrise. We still got shelters to go to.

Also awaiting for @Misty Fly to decide whether Marble went with Zeal or stayed with Cheveyo.
Um... how? Zeal was gone via a dark hole and you Cheveyo said to them to not follow him. (Yes I know, you said you'll be back)

Peace Keeper

x3 I mean we all go to our own shelters, like we have our own shelter. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

waaaaaaah

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Aug 19, 02:00:19
Um... how? Zeal was gone via a dark hole and you Cheveyo said to them to not follow him. (Yes I know, you said you'll be back)

That was Sketch :P
-Me

My OCs

LunarDusk

Umm....

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Aug 10, 03:44:37
"Heh, understood. You heard him, I'll lead you two, especially if you have forgotten."
With the wave of the hand urging them to follow Zeal hastily backtracked the path from which we came. But just when they were going halfway he stopped causing him to fall behind to the rear for a few seconds. The blue earth pony glanced into the distance as if he was analyzing something. It wasn't the nearby hurricane but something else. Obviously something felt off to him, there was a faint distortion he sensed just before they left, as if a powerful force of magic was being used, that same feeling as when he approached the black hole earlier. Perhaps Cheveyo may have sensed it as well hence why he stayed back.
"Hmm, this feeling...it almost feels similar to that of...Heh, yep..theres no doubt of it.." he thought to himself.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

2016 Sep 01, 03:20:14 #118 Last Edit: 2016 Sep 02, 03:26:34 by Peace Keeper
It is the time of month again. Role call! You know the rule, let's get it awn!

-----------Deadline 9/8/2016------------

@Misty Fly
CLEAR @LunarDusk
CLEAR @waaaaaaah
CLEAR @Julien999
@Gamepaw

Julien999

Go Up