Junior Wonderbolts! (Everyone welcome!)

Started by dashie77, 2015 Sep 23, 14:51:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

dashie77

Pheonixs Cheery mood than changed into a sad mood "My Mother and father are wonderbolts.. and 2 of the fastest flyers in equestria"

Super sayian pony

"oh"  :'( "that's... that's I don't know."

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Star starts to drift off into dreamland

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* she fell off the cloud and started sleep-flying, other ponies laughing while they flew.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

"Hey stop laughing others would laugh at you if that happened to you" Star says to the ponies laughing

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* The other ponies stopped laughing and continued to fly * hm, wha? * she woke up and stretched * ah, I needed that nap. Hey how am I in the-- * she face hoofed* Again with the sleep-flying... * she landed and sat down *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

2015 Sep 23, 21:31:49 #47 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 09, 17:10:35 by Lemon D. Muffin Pony
Name: Lemon Zing
Nicknames: Zingy Breezy, Tangy Zing, Bust a limeon  :3
Friends: Can lemons be friends? :3
Cutiemark: A lemon with wings
Speed Trail: Yellow with hints of grey. 
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

* she looked up as she saw a familiar face walking through the entrance * L-lemon? * she looked closer * O: Lemon!! * she flew towards her, but instead of landing in front of her, she crash landed * ouch... * she hears more ponies laugh * :c .....* she sprang back up * Hi, Lemon!! ^-^

/Lemon and Sparkle are sisters, but not close friends, per se... :3 /

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Star fell asleep and occasionally flaps his wings which sends a shooting star flying across the clouds

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* before Lemon could say anything, she started flying around asking her questions as hearts and sparkles appeared * Where have you been? Do you like this place? I love this place! Want to race? This place is awesome! Why didn't we come here earlier? I'm so excited! ^-^

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

2015 Sep 23, 22:52:12 #51 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 23, 23:22:45 by Super sayian pony
Star mumbles in his sleep "Nice fluffy cloud"

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

I- * she glances at Star, then back at Sparkle * Uh, lemme see... I've been around, I already like this place, that's one thing we have in common, maybe later, this place IS awesome, I regret not being here as well, and I'm excited too. * out of breath, she sat down * there...did I answer all your questions?

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

^-^ yup! * she flew upwards and did a random trick which surprisingly resulted in a triple heart * O: whoa.. I'm learning new things already!!

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Star woke up to the sound of twinkling stars
"Why do I hear twinkling?"
Star looks around and sees 5 shooting stars circling him
"Whoa cool"

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* she continued to fly through the clouds, leaving a stream of hearts and sparkles in place of them * C'mon, Lemon! Fly around with me!^-^

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Star touched one of the stars and it bounced away
"Oh nice thats pretty cool"

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* she saw her sister do tricks and flips * N-no, no I-I'm good right where I am... * she quickly turned and wandered somewhere else * There's no way I can do that... ono

Super sayian pony

"Oh I should work on my tricks"
Star gets up and does some trick he'd been practicing on in his alone time

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* she stopped doing tricks, grabbed her sister and flew up in the sky with her * C'mon, sis! You gotta use your wings here! You cant just sit around all day! C'mon! * she let go of her * Follow what I do, ok? * she did a small circle in the air * now you try. ^-^

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Go Up