My vacation stories (Private RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Mar 01, 04:11:20

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

2015 Mar 01, 04:11:20 Last Edit: 2015 May 07, 02:25:31 by Peace Keeper
*-This RP is a private RP, which means only invited players can reply to this RP.

*-The rules also apply here.

-----------The story begins here-----------------

My name is Peace Keeper, and I have just finished my classes for my college. I decided to take a vacation to a place called Ponyville so I can see the changes it has made. I heard of Ponyville being a very friendly place, so I planned my trip. i am right now in my motel after a day in Ponyville. It has quite a few things to find here, and I finally got to visit Canterlot, which looks so much beautiful up close. I had a good trip around and do plan to visit more of Ponyville.

*Waking up and checks watch* Oh it is 10 AM.
Peace rubs his eyes and walks to the bathroom to wash up then walks to the kitchen to find something to eat.

After eating his cereal, he walks out the door looking around to see what to do next
Hmm... what to do next?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Ponies991087

Walks up to the motel door and knocks *hums*

Peace Keeper

*turning around towards his motel*

Uh... m'am I am over here outside.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

lightspeed_flash

"alright class have a good vacation see you after a while" Lightspeed Flash said to students as the final bell rung for a good while

"where should i go this time" she wondered "..... OH I KNOW ponyville sounds like a good place to go and its not far either"

Ponies991087

Peace Keeper

It is cool Breezy. So, where should we go next?

lightspeed_flash

Light packs her things and heads out the door "alright to ponyville yay!!!" she heads out to ponyville

Ponies991087

Hmm...how about we go to The Hay Burger? I heard they have good food there.

Peace Keeper

Ooh sure. *walks next to Breezy to the Hay Burger*

Ponies991087

Arrives at The Hay Burger Here we are! Walks in and goes to find a seat and picks up the menu on the table What to eat? So many choices...

lightspeed_flash

2015 Mar 01, 04:56:38 #10 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 01, 05:03:45 by lightspeed_flash
Flash flies over to ponyville and spots two ponies walking and decides to fly down to greet them

"hello there what are you two up to i just go here and barely know anypony so can i come with you guys my name is Lightspeed  Flash by the way" she says to the walking ponies

Post Merge

Lightspeed follows the ponies into the restaurant and repeats what she just said so they hear her "hello there what are you two up to i just go here and barely know anypony so can i come with you guys my name is Lightspeed  Flash by the way" 
"can i join you for lunch" she said with a growling stomach

Peace Keeper

Peace turns around to find a pegasus flying down to them asking the question

Me and the pony there are gonna eat something. Eh... wanna eat with us?

lightspeed_flash

"yes please thanks for the offer"

Peace Keeper

Alrights. *walks in together to the table where Breezy is sitting*
Breezy, this is Lightspeed. Is it okay for her to dine with us?

Ponies991087

lightspeed_flash

"hello breezy ^-^ nice to meet ya now lets eat" X3

Peace Keeper

*looking at the menu* Hmm... i think I know what Ima gonna get. I wait for ya guys to decide.

lightspeed_flash

"i think i will have an oat burger and some horseshoe fries how about you breezy?"

Ponies991087

I think i'm going to have a daisy daffodil sandwich and some hay fries extra crispy.

Peace Keeper

I would go for a cheese hayburger and fries.

Go Up