The Sour Cider (Open RP)

Started by annosrules, 2015 Feb 14, 18:02:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

annosrules

It's a slow day at the Sour Cider, a small tavern just outside of Ponyville. The rainstorm has kept moat ponies at home, but a fair amount ponies are enjoying the famous green apple cider along with each other's company.

The door opens with a crash and a howl as the wind blows through the opening, revealing a burgundy stallion wearing an old hat and covered with a thick cloak.

Closing the door behind him, the stallion makes his way to front desk were he purchases a too for the night before ordering a drink from one of the waiters as he takes his seat by the fireplace.

feijenoord4life

another pony came in wearing a blanket over himself, he closed the door and hanged up the blanket.
the pony appeared to be a gray unicorn with his spiky mane flat on his forehead.
he walked to the bar, sat down by it and ordered a drink.

annosrules

The waitress came around with the burgundy stallion's drink, which he quickly downs. Removing his cloak, hat, and saddlebags. His exhaustion became apparent. Smearing the foam from his mouth and inadvertently replacing it with the mud from his hoof, the stallion looked like he had been on the road for days.

feijenoord4life

The grey unicorn finished his drink and spotted a burgundy pony sitting by the fireplace.
he walked over to him and cleared his throat.
hello sir, do you mind if i join you?

Act One

"Drip - drip - drop..."
The rain heaved and there wasn't a dry spot in the outside area.
"Drip - drip - drop..."
Loud clops challenge the roar of the wind in this monsoon.
"Can somepony please..."
The floor of the entrance way to a Sour Cider rumbles under heavy thuds. The doors swing open and close as something comes through.
"-tell this rain to STOP!!"

As the door hits the framework shut, the general assumption would be for everyone to look straight at the door. But some may not see anything there unless they looked lower than head height.
A little white chicken garbed in a detective-like hat and mini-long coat, all tan in colour, stands there dripping from what the weather threw at it. After a moment standing there, the foal waltz towards the bar and combined a flutter with a jump onto a nearby stool.

"Seriously, dawll - who brought Poseidon into the middle of the countryside... My everything is drenched."

Even if nopony would understand it, the creature would just say some things anyway. Wringing out it's feathers, it looked up to the staff member and thumped the wing at the side.
"Well, what are ya waiting around for, sonny? Hit me with the house special, pal."
Experiencing new and unique things - Ready to "Act Out"whenever necessary.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

annosrules

Quickly wiping the mud from his face using his soaked cloak, Blaze replies to the grey unicorn, "Not really."

feijenoord4life

oh okay i'll just sit somewhere else i guess
he dissapointed turned away and sat alone by a table

Act One

Hey, bucko...
The chicken calls into the direction of the dejected unicorn.

A quick shuffle is sounded on the stool as the voice stops.

Why don't you come over here and we can have a chat? I wont bite...
A female zebra in the same coat and hat sits on the stool where the chicken once was.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

feijenoord4life

Pixel looked up and saw the zebra calling for him.
he got up and walked over to her and asked politely.
Did you call for me ma'am?

annosrules

((I didn't reject you feije))

feijenoord4life

Flufflepuff0

2015 Feb 14, 20:35:22 #11 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 15, 00:59:27 by Flufflepuff0
A yellow pony with a fake beak walks in and says with sparks "Pizza"

Act One

2015 Feb 15, 03:30:52 #12 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 15, 03:32:58 by Act One
The zebra swung her eyes to the door a the pizza pony and raised a hoof. She thens speaks in a low and seductive tone at the entrant.
"Hey, if you're giving that away, I don't mind sharing it with the boys."

The 2 golden iris float towards the other pony looking at her.
"I just thought that you'd like to... talk with me for a bit. Don't you?"
The striped mare puts on a playful pout to gain his full attention.

feijenoord4life

uhm sure, my name is Pixel.
whats yours?

he sat down next to her

annosrules

The bartender becomes enraged and shouts, "No outside food or drink!

Act One

"My name..."
As the striped hoof rises to greet the stallion, it starts to bolster and spread out while dark hair sprouted and grey fingers grew. The body itself started to change as well with all features changing in a similar way. The coat and hat grew with this growing beast,as it now covers what was once horse-shaped, now turned Silverbacked.
The huge ape then gives a smile to the upcoming guest. A more macho voice is brought forward from the mass of hairy muscle.
"It's Warpcore. Nice to meet you."

feijenoord4life

Pixel just stared in awe of what just happened.

Act One

A grunted chuckle escapes from the big creature, satisfied with the stunned expression on his acquaintance's face and posture. It relaxes back against the barside while trying to kick-start the brain inside the other pony.

"Aw, common - I understand this isn't you're usual sight, but you might hurt this big ol' brute's feelings if you just stare at him so... But best get used to it, because at times I can't even control what I might be next. Can make for interesting conversations and tales, I can tell you tha- Oh just look at you! Pick up that jaw of yours before someone trips over it."
With an arm waving upwards, he motions his companion to do what he says like as if Warpcore was trying to do it himself.
"Don't worry, I'm just having some nectar sooth my throat and making the place a bit lively - I mean for a place called 'The Sour Cider,' it looks like everyone's faces are contorted with grief or anger rather than laughter and bizarre joy. I prefer the latter."

He notices a beverage has been put to the side for himself, and takes a swig of the house special. The ape then leans on an arm, still seated, against the bar surface before asking his next question.
"So, does the 'one' also have a name, for shall I keep calling you 'Digger Jaw'?"

feijenoord4life

Pixel closed his mouth and shook his head.

Sorry for staring like that. My name is Pixel nice to meet you

Act One

"Pixel, eh..."
Warpcore puts a finger on his chin and looks up in thought. Suddenly, his huge frame shrinks rapidly - As they say, "blink and you miss it." What replaces the gorilla was tiny, and had a frail green body that was pony-like but with butterfly-shaped wings and extending antennas from its head. Floating mid-air with the same poise, the red maned critter reacted on Pixel's name.
"Ain't that like a Pixie... or maybe even a Breezie, perhaps?" The little pony-creature flicks it's hoof towards the now larger being while throwing the question out in a croaky voice. She continues after a brief pause, focusing her golden eyes at him. "I really don't understand where the name originates from - any ideas?"

Warpcore's attention then finally shifts towards herself again, realizing the new form. A quick look at the glass and a light bulb goes off in her head. She floats to the lip of the vessel and looks into the 3/4 full glass of drink inside with glee.

"You know... I can drink more volume with increased ratio in this size... Breezie-bomb!"
As the mini-mare jumps and hunches up into the typical pool-bomb position, the evident feather-like weight of the animal descends at a slow rate. When finally hitting the surface of the liquid, the anticlimactic antic finishes with Warpcore lying down, floating on the top and slurping a good mouthful of the contents.

Go Up